Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@Gokat wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Dimitris skin looks fab tonight, he got a little sun in Vegas or maybe his bronzer compact but wow, he looks really  and healthy!

It's the bronzer, @SeaGal !  We be's matchin' !!! Lol!  Luv the bronzer...paleface that I am.Smiley Wink

I have been using it too, scored one on the bay!  He just scrubbed it all off his hand with the dermapeel lol!

Did you hear him say his estetician(sp) friend needled his ABC peel into his skin? ouuuch   Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love this mask, I just bought the duo, its a steal!!      Smiley Happy

eta~ Caitlin, I dont know about his Chin Up products but I wonder if that Vaccum Mask would help clean/clear up your jaw line and your neck, using it 1-2 times a week.

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Dimitris skin looks fab tonight, he got a little sun in Vegas or maybe his bronzer compact but wow, he looks really  and healthy!

It's the bronzer, @SeaGal !  We be's matchin' !!! Lol!  Luv the bronzer...paleface that I am.Smiley Wink

Did you hear him say his estetician(sp) friend needled his ABC peel into his skin? ouuuch   Smiley Surprised

Lol! Nix on needling the peels, but I'd sure test out that AR Serum!  Hmmm....Light bulb moment!Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

LOL gokat, if you pass before I do I promise I will toss in all the AR serums that will fit before they close the lid!!    Smiley LOL     Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

I love this mask, I just bought the duo, its a steal!!      Smiley Happy

eta~ Caitlin, I dont know about his Chin Up products but I wonder if that Vaccum Mask would help clean/clear up your jaw line and your neck, using it 1-2 times a week.

Also, the pore reducing duo...Pure Pore Cleanser (DA BOM)...and the Pore Reducing Serum.  It doesn't seem to be in stock right now, @Caitlinh429 , but is part of the Nusonic kit 309-488, if you want to read about it. HTH'sSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

LOL gokat, if you pass before I do I promise I will toss in all the AR serums that will fit before they close the lid!!    Smiley LOL     Smiley Tongue

Lol!  Could push a girl into a little Harry Carry action....Promise?!? Smiley LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Lol!  Could push a girl into a little Harry Carry action....Promise?!? Smiley LOLHeart

Oh not so soon, we need ya here and besides, I need to start collecting up the bottles, it will take some time ya know, they are hard to come by!!  

Oh goodness, I told ya I was tired, silliness is setting in!   Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

So I looked at the overnight shows, all the products are the same as in these 2 hours so either his helper guy, eek I forgot his name, will show them or they are re airs.  I must hit the hay, hope to see you all tomorrow, hope we can lure in more Dazzlers too!    Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

So far I've ordered two sets of the vacuum mask duos, one of the foot fetish heel balms, and one of the 9 piece anniversary sets.  I've got a long list of things I'm interested in during the upcoming presentations.  

Do ya'll think D will be there for the 4 AM presentation, or someone else?  I don't want to miss an outfit.

Honored Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

So far I've ordered two sets of the vacuum mask duos, one of the foot fetish heel balms, and one of the 9 piece anniversary sets.  I've got a long list of things I'm interested in during the upcoming presentations.  

Do ya'll think D will be there for the 4 AM presentation, or someone else?  I don't want to miss an outfit.

Honestly, I think the 4AM - 7AM shows are going to be reruns of what we just saw.  All the products in each of them are the same, including the "Once Only", which doesn't make sense if they're brand new shows.