Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@SeaGal wrote:

catlover, is that contest on his facebook page? That sounds fun!

It's on the Evine Live FB page.

Frequent Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Is everyone ready?  I took a little nap, so I AM!  Now I just need to get myself something to drink (or a small snack) and park myself in front of the TV for the next few hours.  Happy Anniversary Dazzlers!  Don't spend too much this weekend.  Woman Wink

I took a nap, too!!  I'm ready freddie.  Smiley Happy  

The twins are fed and we're going to all sit up and watch throughout the night.  They get just as excited about Skinn as I do.  I'm thinking about getting them Clarisonics for Christmas and getting them started on some type of skin care regimine.  They're only eleven, so I'm going to start them young.  I don't think it's too early to get in the habit of taking care of their skin.  Can you imagine what they'll look like at 40 if they start taking care of their skin now?  They don't want tan skin and they hate getting sunburned.  Hopefully they will feel like that forever.  

Hey girl!  Good thing it's summer vacation so they can stay up with you!  How cute that you can share this with them...kinda reminds me of when I got up in the middle of the night to watch the Royal Wedding of Prince Charles & Diana with my mom....one of the only "fun" things we ever did.  If you don't mind me saying...think about a Foreo Luna Mini (or one of the clones) for your girls.  I LOVE mine (use it every day morning and night).  I think it'll be more gentle your girls' skin than a brush.  

No, I don't mind it at all.  I will definitely look into it.  I have a Clairsonic and I love it.  I don't find it too harsh, but if there's something else out there that is more gentle it may be a better idea.  Thank you so much for the suggestion.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Ready to win? 1. Watch Skinn’s 7th Anniversary July 17 – 19

2. Throughout the anniversary, Dimitri will wear different outfits, each with a unique name.

3. Once you spot the outfit name on air, select “Enter Now” below the image of the outfit. Each correct answer will count as an entry, so the more correct answers you submit, the better your chances of winning.

4. We’ll select a winner at random at the end of the entry period and the winner will be announced at the conclusion of the Skinn celebration.

In addition to a makeover from Dimitri, the lucky winner will also receive:

• Roundtrip airfare to and from EVINE Live headquarters
  • Two nights hotel accommodations & ground transportation
  • A manicure, pedicure & stone massage from a full service spa
  • A $300 EVINE Live ShopCredit
  • $100 spending money
  • $100 spending money

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Starting out the gate with a BANG! A Lippie OTO

310-606 Skinn Cosmetics Eight-Piece Scrub, Plumping Gel & Posh Gloss Lip Collection $28.76

SET INCLUDES: 
Posh Gloss Party Pack - 0.36 oz each (6 total) 
Sugar Lips Polishing Scrub for Dry & Lined Lips - 1.3 oz 
3 Minute Lip Party Plumping Gel Mask - 0.5 oz

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Pucker up because this lip party will have your pout looking perfectly smooth and plump.

I just received delivery of two Skinn lip palettes from Hautelook last week, but these colors are pretty.

Respected Contributor

selenitetower wrote: 

I want to order the vacumn mask duo.  They already seem pretty low in price.  Do you think those will go any lower?  I don't want to lose out on them.

Probably won't go lower unless he makes them an OTO which I doubt.  The price is low $20's as I recall.  Good! Smiley Wink 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

For the contest, the 1st outfit "name" is White & Witty. Go to evine website & look for the contest link on the main page. 

Dazzlers-one of us needs to win. Go get em!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

selenitetower wrote: 

I want to order the vacumn mask duo.  They already seem pretty low in price.  Do you think those will go any lower?  I don't want to lose out on them.

Probably won't go lower unless he makes them an OTO which I doubt.  The price is low $20's as I recall.  Good! Smiley Wink 

This is my all time favorite for D's masks. I love dermappeal & watermelon, however, this on dry skin is like ridiculous. I'll definitely be ordering more (even thought I just bought 2 from Hautelook). It's that good, IMO!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@selenitetower wrote:

No, I don't mind it at all.  I will definitely look into it.  I have a Clairsonic and I love it.  I don't find it too harsh, but if there's something else out there that is more gentle it may be a better idea.  Thank you so much for the suggestion.  Heart

I second that high recommendation @selenitetower  !  They'd love mini clones.  Search on Foreo clone and Foreo dupe.  There are a couple of threads with sources and reviews.  The twins would LOVE them....They come in several bright, pretty, girlie colors that they can choose from.  No brushes to replace!  Smiley LOL 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For the contest, the 1st outfit "name" is White & Witty. Go to evine website & look for the contest link on the main page. 

Thank you @Chi-town girl !!!!! I have been looking for the name but couldn't find/see it on the screen. If you can tell, where did you see it on the screen?!?! You are the best! Cat Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Done!  I missed the name of this outfit.  I hope one of us wins.