Frequent Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@Gokat wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

@CaitlinH wrote:

Yes!!! I have been anxiously waiting his visit, hoping for some GREAT deals! I personally know I will be ordering the cleansing top value for tomorrow.

.... But until then I will enjoy my Ketel One with lime & ginger beer with 3 hours full of Dimitri! Cat LOLCat Happy

I think you can order it now 309-817.  I might be wrong.  Will the price be lower than it is now?

Yes!!  Don't order it now.  It'll be back down to $49 and change...$2.99 S&H....6 VP's !!   TTV Saturday night at 10 PM EDT.   Smiley Wink

Thanks!  I will wait.  

I want to order the vacumn mask duo.  They already seem pretty low in price.  Do you think those will go any lower?  I don't want to lose out on them.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

Is 310-603 really $126.00?  It just seems pretty high for an anniversary sale.  Just wondering.  Although, it doesn't say anniversary price next to it, so maybe it's not included?  I've just never seen anything priced this high before during a Skinn presentation.

It is, if you purchase it now.  It'll drop down.  It's not scheduled for shows until the end of the weekend.Smiley Happy

Got it.  I guess I'm a little TOO excited.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're a good mommy selenitetower, how fun you have twins!!

eta~ I cant believe he is starting the shows with an OTO. I have those posh glosses, they are very nice and I love his sugar scrub. Somethng in the 3 minute mask does not like me.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch-thx for feedback about the Lip6x serums. I'm using my last tube of the original and think it might be good to buy the new one in a kit this weekend. I can't be without this product!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Is everyone ready?  I took a little nap, so I AM!  Now I just need to get myself something to drink (or a small snack) and park myself in front of the TV for the next few hours.  Happy Anniversary Dazzlers!  Don't spend too much this weekend.  Woman Wink

I took a nap, too!!  I'm ready freddie.  Smiley Happy  

The twins are fed and we're going to all sit up and watch throughout the night.  They get just as excited about Skinn as I do.  I'm thinking about getting them Clarisonics for Christmas and getting them started on some type of skin care regimine.  They're only eleven, so I'm going to start them young.  I don't think it's too early to get in the habit of taking care of their skin.  Can you imagine what they'll look like at 40 if they start taking care of their skin now?  They don't want tan skin and they hate getting sunburned.  Hopefully they will feel like that forever.  

Hey girl!  Good thing it's summer vacation so they can stay up with you!  How cute that you can share this with them...kinda reminds me of when I got up in the middle of the night to watch the Royal Wedding of Prince Charles & Diana with my mom....one of the only "fun" things we ever did.  If you don't mind me saying...think about a Foreo Luna Mini (or one of the clones) for your girls.  I LOVE mine (use it every day morning and night).  I think it'll be more gentle your girls' skin than a brush.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

he's on and a once only already................midnight

Also there is a contest going on to win a make over with dimitri!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Frequent Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

You're a good mommy selenitetower, how fun you have twins!!

Thanks SeaGal!  I home school them so we are together 24/7 and I wouldn't have it any other way.  We were trying for one more baby, but we got two insead.  No fertility drugs at all.  I found out later that my great great grandmother had triplets, two girls and a boy.  My twins are fraternal, too.  It's just such a blessing and I am super lucky.  My husband says that I'm an overachiever.  I can't just have one baby, I have to have two at one time.

Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

20150717_000657_resized.jpg

Anyone else think D is looking extra dapper tonight?

He's got extra layers on for summertime.. My summer cocktail & coconut candle are already sweating just looking at him LOLCat LOL

Respected Contributor

catlover, is that contest on his facebook page? That sounds fun!

Honored Contributor

Starting out the gate with a BANG! A Lippie OTO

310-606 Skinn Cosmetics Eight-Piece Scrub, Plumping Gel & Posh Gloss Lip Collection $28.76

SET INCLUDES: 
Posh Gloss Party Pack - 0.36 oz each (6 total) 
Sugar Lips Polishing Scrub for Dry & Lined Lips - 1.3 oz 
3 Minute Lip Party Plumping Gel Mask - 0.5 oz

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Pucker up because this lip party will have your pout looking perfectly smooth and plump.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri