Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

I ordered the lip balms and the 6x pro serum. I love that serum! Got it in a ts and do not want to be without it. Am trying the balms for the first time. The pro serum is the only product I have used that actually helps my lips. I take a medication that dries my lips and mouth, and the serum really works for me. I have not tried the other products in my kit because I am using my Tria home laser, sooo will hold off on other things for now.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Hi Selenitetower, I havent used the Chin Up Pros but do use his Dermalift Neck and Dec serum. That is so weird as this product is not sticky for me. Are you maybe using too much?

I bought a fairly new Isomers product called ReNew Triple Action Amino Neck and Dec Exfoliator on the bay as I was curious what an exfoliator would do, I use it at night and the Dermalift during the day.  

I dont really have any neck and dec issues, just tryong to be proactive!   Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

@CaitlinH wrote:

Yes!!! I have been anxiously waiting his visit, hoping for some GREAT deals! I personally know I will be ordering the cleansing top value for tomorrow.

.... But until then I will enjoy my Ketel One with lime & ginger beer with 3 hours full of Dimitri! Cat LOLCat Happy

I think you can order it now 309-817.  I might be wrong.  Will the price be lower than it is now?

Honored Contributor

Is everyone ready?  I took a little nap, so I AM!  Now I just need to get myself something to drink (or a small snack) and park myself in front of the TV for the next few hours.  Happy Anniversary Dazzlers!  Don't spend too much this weekend.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

@CaitlinH wrote:

Yes!!! I have been anxiously waiting his visit, hoping for some GREAT deals! I personally know I will be ordering the cleansing top value for tomorrow.

.... But until then I will enjoy my Ketel One with lime & ginger beer with 3 hours full of Dimitri! Cat LOLCat Happy

I think you can order it now 309-817.  I might be wrong.  Will the price be lower than it is now?

Yes!!  Don't order it now.  It'll be back down to $49 and change...$2.99 S&H....6 VP's !!   TTV Saturday night at 10 PM EDT.   Smiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Is 310-603 really $126.00?  It just seems pretty high for an anniversary sale.  Just wondering.  Although, it doesn't say anniversary price next to it, so maybe it's not included?  I've just never seen anything priced this high before during a Skinn presentation.

Respected Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

Is 310-603 really $126.00?  It just seems pretty high for an anniversary sale.  Just wondering.  Although, it doesn't say anniversary price next to it, so maybe it's not included?  I've just never seen anything priced this high before during a Skinn presentation.

It is, if you purchase it now.  It'll drop down.  It's not scheduled for shows until the end of the weekend.Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

On my list this weekend is at least one DWP TTV, I want that e/s setting veil with brush and some kind of lip kit with the new Lip 6x Pro.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Buenas Noches Dazzlers! Allison's dream kit is not available yet for purchasing,  but photo of the kit/details are now posted. Love the lippie colors!

Would love to read comments/reviews from 6x Serum lovers that have used both the original version and the new formula. How do they compare/perform? 6x Serum is a HG product for me-soft, youthful, plump lips-better results than any other product that I've tried. High recommendation! 

310-559 Skinn Cosmetics Allison Waggoner's Four-Piece Lip & Body "Dream" Set $38.96  

SET INCLUDES: 
Body Balm Extreme - 4 oz 
Lip 6X Pro-Volume Lip Enhancing Serum - 0.5 oz 
Caviar Lip Cream in "Cactus Flower" and "Peony" - 0.18 oz each

Hi Chi - Nice kit!  I have/use both of the 6x Serums.  I like each of them for different reasons.  The original is what I usually put on at bedtime, if I want a little gloss over a lipstick, or in the AM when I don't put on any lipstick at all.  I like the new one to apply before applying lipstick, it gives a nice smoothness.  You don't need much at all, just a small portion of the premeasured pump so the tube/bottle lasts quite some time.  I'm still working on my first one because I don't use it if I'm just staying home (which I do most days).

Frequent Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Is everyone ready?  I took a little nap, so I AM!  Now I just need to get myself something to drink (or a small snack) and park myself in front of the TV for the next few hours.  Happy Anniversary Dazzlers!  Don't spend too much this weekend.  Woman Wink

I took a nap, too!!  I'm ready freddie.  Smiley Happy  

The twins are fed and we're going to all sit up and watch throughout the night.  They get just as excited about Skinn as I do.  I'm thinking about getting them Clarisonics for Christmas and getting them started on some type of skin care regimine.  They're only eleven, so I'm going to start them young.  I don't think it's too early to get in the habit of taking care of their skin.  Can you imagine what they'll look like at 40 if they start taking care of their skin now?  They don't want tan skin and they hate getting sunburned.  Hopefully they will feel like that forever.