Honored Contributor

WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

I thought we should start fresh.............

I am so annoyed the lip balms sold out! Honestly-my lips always seem to be dehydrated and his lip 6x in the pump or now the balms works wonders-truly like nothing else. Does it plump your lips-it sure does!

I'll be getting the double double for the large cleansers-he really should have those all the time.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

Wow, that chicken looks great!  I have a favorite place for fried chicken, but it's two hours away from us!  DH will be eating leftover Three Envelope Roast tonight.  I think I'll have a PB&J with a tall glass Fairlife chocolate milk.

I bought the set of 6x balms the other day, they're enroute.  Then I went through my stash and found another of the same set!  I'm sure some family members will appreciate them this winter.  I ended up ordering 2 of the DWP kit.  The Double Double kit didn't really tempt me at all.  I did order the heel polish - keeping my fingers crossed that I'll love it.    BTW, the Foot Fetish Balm is really good for rough elbows.

Trusted Contributor

OOOH @catlover that fried chicken looks positively mouth watering! I also ordered the trio again...I have one unopened regular balm left and the strawberry daiquiri one from the Feb Evine launch that I am using in my purse...I LOVE the mango, gave my cousin the boysenberry last time but will keep it for me this time...I love lip6x serum too...I bought several of the 1.2 oz double sized at HauteLook , so have one left in my stash and one that is half gone...they really are the greatest lip serum ever...I do want to try the lip 6x pro to see how that is (I believe it is in Allisons dream kit so I may get that...) I bought 2 doube double kits but will prob get a 3rd for my cousin for XMas and I got 2 DWP kits...I have 2 eye and 2 CR face in my stash so hoping for those age resets to end up on the bay for 35ish like they did last time and I will get a couple more...I will be set for skincare until the new year! Woo hoo!!!

Respected Contributor

@catlover wrote:

I thought we should start fresh.............

I am so annoyed the lip balms sold out!

Are you talking about 401-419  ...the trio?  They're back up for $29 and change, @catlover !  Reduced S&H and 6 VP's.

Got my DWP's and Double Double so my birthday presents are on the way.  Now...an OTO or two should max me out.

Thanks for starting the new thread....just in time for our Anniversary soiree!!!  Smiley Wink

S'cuse me while I nab me a piece of that finger-lickin' chicken!  Yum!Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday Gokat 🎉🎈🎉🎁
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

*sigh*

I can't wait!!!  I've been waiting for a month.  Waiting so long.  It's finally here!  It's finally here!!  It's finally HHHEEERRREEE!!!!

But I am sad that my order I place last Saturday is still "in processing".  

Did I say that I'm excited that the anniversary sale is here?

Honored Contributor

Buenas Noches Dazzlers! Allison's dream kit is not available yet for purchasing,  but photo of the kit/details are now posted. Love the lippie colors!

Would love to read comments/reviews from 6x Serum lovers that have used both the original version and the new formula. How do they compare/perform? 6x Serum is a HG product for me-soft, youthful, plump lips-better results than any other product that I've tried. High recommendation! 

310-559 Skinn Cosmetics Allison Waggoner's Four-Piece Lip & Body "Dream" Set $38.96  

SET INCLUDES: 
Body Balm Extreme - 4 oz 
Lip 6X Pro-Volume Lip Enhancing Serum - 0.5 oz 
Caviar Lip Cream in "Cactus Flower" and "Peony" - 0.18 oz each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I'm here!  Happiest Anniversary Dimitri, love ya buddy, looking forward to some fun with ya and all these crazy Dazzlers!!    Heart

Frequent Contributor

Ok.  What was the concensus concerning the Chin-Up Pro Serums?  I have the Dermalift Multidimentional Neck and Decollete Serum, and I like it, but it's super sticky.  I never wear it during the day because there's no way I could stand it.  If I'm sleeping I don't feel it, so that's when I use it.  Does anyone like the Chin-Up Pro Serums?  I have a couple of lines at the base of my neck that I'd like to try to get rid of.  What do y'all suggest?

Also, I was looking through the program listings, and I saw item number 309-995.  I went to look at the ingredient deck and I was super disappointed in the Bright Eyes Enhancing Eyeliner.  Talc is the seventh ingredient listed.  I know D always says how horrible talc is for your eyes.  Is talc for this eyeliner (or any eyeliner) an absolute ingredient that can't be deleted due to performance issues?  I really wanted to get this set, but D is always telling us that talc is so bad for you.  It's not worth it to me to reverse any of the improvement that his products are giving me just to have whiter eyeballs.

Valued Contributor

Yes!!! I have been anxiously waiting his visit, hoping for some GREAT deals! I personally know I will be ordering the cleansing top value for tomorrow.

.... But until then I will enjoy my Ketel One with lime & ginger beer with 3 hours full of Dimitri! Cat LOLCat Happy