Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

Dazzlers - which kit do y'all recommend for the pores, the TS or the 3pc kit 311-793, day& night serum + cream? I am tempted to buy both but it's too much product. thx

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

Dazzlers - which kit do y'all recommend for the pores, the TS or the 3pc kit 311-793, day& night serum + cream? I am tempted to buy both but it's too much product. thx

@FLGators - Honestly, if you can swing it, both would be best.  It's really not too much product because you don't use every single item every single day. I use all of the products in both kits except the YPR cream.

Trusted Contributor

Thx. When I said too much product, I meant all the other products in my stash in addition to these 2 kitsSmiley Wink I bought last few bonus sizes from isomers, bottles just add up. Now my cocktails r out of control Smiley Very Happy

Pores & pigmentation from breakouts are my concern. So I want to mix it up & weekend off seems like a good break from all the brown bottles. but I don't need too many creams that clog pores further. YPR seems rich for my skin typefrom the description. Use Skinn cleansers & like it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

Thx. When I said too much product, I meant all the other products in my stash in addition to these 2 kitsSmiley Wink I bought last few bonus sizes from isomers, bottles just add up. Now my cocktails r out of control Smiley Very Happy

Pores & pigmentation from breakouts are my concern. So I want to mix it up & weekend off seems like a good break from all the brown bottles. but I don't need too many creams that clog pores further. YPR seems rich for my skin typefrom the description. Use Skinn cleansers & like it. 

@FLGators - I use a little Isomers too - bought a few of the bonus size Glutathiosome serums to last me awhile and have the All-in-One on auto-delivery which I alternate with a couple Elysee serums for my daytime routine.  Admitedly, I'm a bit of a product junkie (love serums!), who would like to streamline her routine more, but I'm finding it difficult choosing which to give up since they all play a positive role in my skincare.  I'm often told I don't look my age.

Regular Contributor

IMO, I would say the 3 piece set.  I think if you have a good cleansing routine and Dermappeal, you do not need the pore mask.  I also use the Vacuum Mask  at least once a week.  However, I am tempted to purchase the TS just for the bonus size of TTWO. It really does seem to help deep clean my skin.   I like the Pore Detox cleanser, but don't feel like it is really needed since I've been using the daily cleasers. 

Honored Contributor

I have never been a fan of using any capsules, I hate the delivery system, hard to open, time consuming,  etc.

Brightside did nothing for me, neither the roll on or the bottle.

Regular Contributor

I can really relate to wanting/needing to streamline my routine.  Thanks to all the information shared here, I have become a Skinn junkie.  Plus, I recently added some Isomers products.  All my life I have had oily, acne prone, sensitive skin.  I could not use anything rich or heavy...it would cause breakouts.  My basic routine was a cleanser, eye cream, and an anti aging/acne control/sunscreen mosisturizer. When I turned 60, I began noticing wrinkles, skin damage/discoloration, large pores, and sagginess.  Clearly, I needed to change my routine.  Now I have had to add an extra shelving set to my bathroom for all my stuff!  

I didn't purchase anything on Dimitri's last visit, but this time I couldn't pass up the excellent deal on the DermAppeal, plus I ordered the 2 bottle set of ESS.  I have found that product really does what Dimitri says it does....it helps my skin absorb the treatments so much better. 

I don't wear makeup very often anymore, but I have been thinking of adding adding a cc cream to my daily routine.   Thinking about buying the set of Collagnisis CC Cream and Orchid Gel today.  I would appreciate any opinions on these 2 products. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to chime in to say I had bought the TS for $70 a couple weeks ago and I love it so far.  I called them today and they adjusted the price for me with no problem.  I saved almost $20. YAY

The 5 pc. special today is really a good deal.  I am torn.  I hate to stock up on something I haven't used long enough to know if I want to stock up.  I am also trying not to spend money right now.

What to do, what to do? LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mima- thanks for sharing you positive experience with Evine's customer service department. That's great news! @lilybelle As for the two products you're asking about, I am not fond of the Orchid Gel. Many people love it but it's too siliconey for me and I don't like how it feels. I really like the new HD CC cream even more than the original. It runs dark though so go a shade lighter if you decide to order.

Esteemed Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

I can really relate to wanting/needing to streamline my routine.  Thanks to all the information shared here, I have become a Skinn junkie.  Plus, I recently added some Isomers products.  All my life I have had oily, acne prone, sensitive skin.  I could not use anything rich or heavy...it would cause breakouts.  My basic routine was a cleanser, eye cream, and an anti aging/acne control/sunscreen mosisturizer. When I turned 60, I began noticing wrinkles, skin damage/discoloration, large pores, and sagginess.  Clearly, I needed to change my routine.  Now I have had to add an extra shelving set to my bathroom for all my stuff!  

I didn't purchase anything on Dimitri's last visit, but this time I couldn't pass up the excellent deal on the DermAppeal, plus I ordered the 2 bottle set of ESS.  I have found that product really does what Dimitri says it does....it helps my skin absorb the treatments so much better. 

I don't wear makeup very often anymore, but I have been thinking of adding adding a cc cream to my daily routine.   Thinking about buying the set of Collagnisis CC Cream and Orchid Gel today.  I would appreciate any opinions on these 2 products. 

@lilybelle I have tried the cc cream and it is ok, beware that it runs a bit on the dark shade, if in doubt go down a shade. I do not use this all the time, as I also use other items for makeup.

The orchid gel is a nice product to smooth out the skin to apply your makeup. However, beware that it is loaded with "cones", dimethicone, cyclomethicone, trimethicone. You mentioned oily, acne prone skin & this product may not suit your skin type.