Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

Ooh, Dimitiri is providing the breath of fresh air that I need today. Even with Melissa as host...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Ooh, Dimitiri is providing the breath of fresh air that I need today. Even with Melissa as host...

@Tique - He seems a bit toned down this afternoon, but in a good way.  I didn't necessarily "need" that today, but I'm finding it very pleasant.  LOL, I already have two items in my cart and I wasn't planning to buy anything.  Those lip dyes are really good, though, if you like the colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Tique - He seems a bit toned down this afternoon, but in a good way.  I didn't necessarily "need" that today, but I'm finding it very pleasant.  LOL, I already have two items in my cart and I wasn't planning to buy anything.  Those lip dyes are really good, though, if you like the colors.

@JeanLouiseFinch I just ordered those lip dyes.  Was a great price considering you get two of them along with the sugar scrub and the other lip product.  Glad you like them.  I'm anxious to try these.  

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if the Enriched Softening Essence Lotion goes lower in price than the Preferred price of 2 for $36.93?

Honored Contributor

312-733- Skinn Cosmetics Lip Dye Long-Wear Lacquer Duo & Lip 6X BalmI bought this..............looks really good. Dimitri looks great this visit.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Does anyone know if the Enriched Softening Essence Lotion goes lower in price than the Preferred price of 2 for $36.93?

@SahmIam I kind of doubt it.  That's a really good price for two bottles.  Did you see that a single is $32?  I don't really like the SSE, but the essence I use is $22 for a 150 ml bottle so that gives you a comparison.  Also, you can put that duo on A/D and future shipments either have zero shipping or very low shipping.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you for the info. It's working well for me, especially during the dry heat common in winter. I purchased mine in July and since this is my first year with the brand, I wasn't sure if there has been a lower price in the past. I think this price is good but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks again!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jen44

@Krissy_1968

@JeanLouiseFinch

Did anyone get a 15% off code to use? I haven't received one via email or anything.

BTW, I grabbed the Ice Balm Trio last night. I couldn't pass up the 3 for 1 price. I think I may go & get another set of 3 for Maid of Honor & Bridesmaids gifts along with Eye Emergency since I got engaged surprisingly on the 26th (my 40th birthday). I'm sure they'll love it as much as I do.

Now, I can't say it actually depuffs my eyes after 1 month of usage, but it sure feels good on after you cleanse your face from waking up in the morning. Gives me a small jolt w/o caffiene. For me, Ice Balm is more of a "feel good" item rather than an actual targeted treatment. However, I'm okay with that, as long as I don't pay $28 each to feel good around my eyes each day (it only lasts 4-6 weeks TOPS! using it 1x/day). LOL

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@course24 wrote:

@Jen44

@Krissy_1968

@JeanLouiseFinch

Did anyone get a 15% off code to use? I haven't received one via email or anything.

BTW, I grabbed the Ice Balm Trio last night. I couldn't pass up the 3 for 1 price. I think I may go & get another set of 3 for Maid of Honor & Bridesmaids gifts along with Eye Emergency since I got engaged surprisingly on the 26th (my 40th birthday). I'm sure they'll love it as much as I do.

Now, I can't say it actually depuffs my eyes after 1 month of usage, but it sure feels good on after you cleanse your face from waking up in the morning. Gives me a small jolt w/o caffiene. For me, Ice Balm is more of a "feel good" item rather than an actual targeted treatment. However, I'm okay with that, as long as I don't pay $28 each to feel good around my eyes each day (it only lasts 4-6 weeks TOPS! using it 1x/day). LOL

@course24  If you go to offers.com and search Evine, you'll get the 15% code.  It can only be used one time.  HTH

Trusted Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Super Size DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment 5 oz - 312-323
312-323- Skinn Cosmetics Super Size DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment 5 oz
Retail Value: $74.37
Evine Price: $50.00
Today's Top Value $ 29.95 
Save: $20.05 (40% off)

S & H: $2.99

OK Dazzlers first ttv is on...29.95! Great price! Each additional one is 3 dollars off AND there is that 15 % off coupon to be used! I do hope for the bonus cleanser kit next month since it appears to not be here this month Woman Sad

That lip dye once only was a screaming deal...too bad I was out all day with my cousin or I would have grabbed that one...like the lip dyes and love the lip 6x balm!!!