Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

@kal wrote:

@mima wrote:

Thank you for the information.  I have a couple questions.  I just purchased the 5 pc. kit that is listed on here for $70 and paid $70.  If it goes down in price, will they credit me the difference?

Is the Dermappeal similar to the Exfolikate?

Thank you!

Exfolikate irritates my skin but Skinn Dermappeal does not. Different ingredients.

I'm all hepped up on this line since I received my two kits and love them!

I am wanting to try one of the products for under the eye (don't know which one yet) and the DermApeal.

Any other "must haves" for oily aging 60 year old skin?

Some of those deals on those kits are great prices.  Do they keep the kits for a while?  I hate stocking up.  I'd rather just buy it when I need it.

Respected Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@sueinsf No, you are not imagining it! lol D's visit at the end of December it was $38.49 with reg.priced s/h. I wait until Dimitri is "in the house" to see what the actual final selling price will be for that visit, just in case they drop the prices. This is a good kit, I really like it! Woman Very Happy

Thanks @sommertime and @mima.  Glad to know I wasn't imagining it!

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  What I think is, they didn't work then, and they don't work now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mima wrote:

I am wanting to try one of the products for under the eye (don't know which one yet) and the DermApeal.

Some of those deals on those kits are great prices.  Do they keep the kits for a while?  I hate stocking up.  I'd rather just buy it when I need it.

@mima The kits are only available as long as they have it in stock. Once it is gone, the same configuration doesn't come back. Sometimes the kits are offered with a different selection of items. So if you see something you like/want, don't wait and plan on it being available later. I hope you try the DermAppeal and love it as much as I do!

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@mima wrote:

@mima The kits are only available as long as they have it in stock. Once it is gone, the same configuration doesn't come back. Sometimes the kits are offered with a different selection of items. So if you see something you like/want, don't wait and plan on it being available later. I hope you try the DermAppeal and love it as much as I do!

@mima

On the the other hand, if you want to try one thing in a kit but really aren't interested in most of the other products in the kit - do wait! The next visit he may have a configuration with more products you'd like to get.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3  Thank you so much for your info.  I just hesitate because I really love the stuff I got (2 kits with several items) but have only used them since Thursday.  I saw immediate results actually.  I would just like to use it a bit longer before I decide to buy more.  What to do...what to do????

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

@willdob3  Thank you so much for your info.  I just hesitate because I really love the stuff I got (2 kits with several items) but have only used them since Thursday.  I saw immediate results actually.  I would just like to use it a bit longer before I decide to buy more.  What to do...what to do????

Thanks again.

@mima - 

I think most people seem to stock up but I prefer not to. I prefer to order as I  use things up.

I have a couple kits I love right now - the Pore-Reducing serums and cream & the Enlightened Radiance 4 piece one. If the same exact kits are not available in the future, the new configuration may contain other products I like or they may be with new ones I discover I like. One way or another we will still be able to get the products.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@mima wrote:

Thanks again.

@mima - 

I think most people seem to stock up but I prefer not to. I prefer to order as I  use things up.

I have a couple kits I love right now - the Pore-Reducing serums and cream & the Enlightened Radiance 4 piece one. If the same exact kits are not available in the future, the new configuration may contain other products I like or they may be with new ones I discover I like. One way or another we will still be able to get the products.

@willdob3Yes, I am using the pore reducing serums and cream and love them. 

Can you tell me what type of skin you have?   I might want that Enlightened Radiance 4 pc.  I'll check it out.

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@mima wrote:

Thanks again.

@mima - 

@willdob3Yes, I am using the pore reducing serums and cream and love them. 

Can you tell me what type of skin you have?   I might want that Enlightened Radiance 4 pc.  I'll check it out.

@mima -

My skin may be similar to yours. I'm in my early 60s so I have aging skin and it is also combo/oily. The ER kit really brightens my skin & gives it a beautiful glow. But the capsules in the kit only last 4 weeks and they are expensive. The rest of the products w/o the capsules still make a difference but it is the capsules that make the biggest difference right away. I think other benefits will come in time.

Valued Contributor

Free shipping w/your Evine card today, and you can use the 15% off code, too.