Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

@sommertime wrote:

@nycgrl I also, have been taking inventory and working on paring down my skin care items, to what I really like and use consistently. Dimitri makes it so easy to get swept away with things we must have! I held firm this visit and sent the cc on vacay, same with the last HL sale. I do not want to just buy more, when I have soooo much product to use up before it expires.

Good luck in your inventory and purge! Woman LOL

@sommertime - Woman LOL - nice to know I'm not alone - thank you. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@zgirl wrote:

Will someone post the codes on Dimitri's Dazzlers? Smiley Happy

@zgirl  It's on that FB page.  Just scroll down.  It's for 15% off any amount through tomorrow. It's a one-time use only coupon.  HTH.

Trusted Contributor

Morning Dazzlers! Time for an ABC peel for me...hope everyone was able to get some great deals this visit...so I was looking on Evine and wanted to see what Borghese had upcoming...and they are gone! From the site! Did they part ways with Evine? Ugh! I have a bit of Fango left (3 kinds) but now I will have to find it elsewhere...I see it is offered on Gilt right now...

did anyone get notified their A/D with Borghese were discontinued/ended?

Evine seems to be burning through brands... Emma Hardie, Micheal Marcus, Micheal Todd and now Borghese! Sad Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Morning Dazzlers! Time for an ABC peel for me...hope everyone was able to get some great deals this visit...so I was looking on Evine and wanted to see what Borghese had upcoming...and they are gone! From the site! Did they part ways with Evine? Ugh! I have a bit of Fango left (3 kinds) but now I will have to find it elsewhere...I see it is offered on Gilt right now...

Evine seems to be burning through brands... Emma Hardie, Micheal Marcus, Micheal Todd and now Borghese! Sad Woman Sad

@Krissy_1968 They must have just taken it down.  I looked a couple of days ago and there were many items.  I've been buying my large jars of fango from the bay for awhile now.  I don't think the mud ever expires.  I also love their salt scrub!

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 -hey girl. Hope all is well.

I was hopng you were mistaken about Borghese/Evine. I see there are no items listed, but it's still listed as a Beauty brand. Guess we will know soon...if gone, I will also be sad. Enjoyed Maria's shows.

HSN has a full day beauty event tmrw. I love the Lippmann hand/nail products. She has a new Marshmallow moisturizing treatment scrub. I might give it a try. And they now offer products from famed Golden Door spa. Being a mask junkie, I have to try the golden mask Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Hey there @Linmo! Thanks for the tip! I will go to the bay or Amazon once I start to run low on my Fango!

Hi @Chi-town girl! I wish I was mistaken...maybe they are reorganizing the Borghese products...but with so many lines leaving Evine...time will tell! I will miss Maria too! She was classy and beautiful and an excellent ambassador for their line! 

I will check out the Golden Door line on HSN...you know I love me a good mask too Woman Wink and spring training begins soon! GO CUBS GO!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 They must have just taken it down.  I looked a couple of days ago and there were many items.  I've been buying my large jars of fango from the bay for awhile now.  I don't think the mud ever expires.  I also love their salt scrub!

@Krissy_1968 - Hey Krissy - yes, my Fango A/D was discontinued, but so were all my A/D's across the board.  I had Michael Marcus eye cream and anti-pouf on A/D and quite a few Isomer's kits - all "discontinued".  Not sure what Evine is doing but I won't be signing up for any more A/D's from them.  I didn't even use my 15% off coupon Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

My autoship for Fango brightening is still on, rescheduled it yest....But Evine is known to cancel without notification. They did not notify me when Purificante was cancelled. 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 @Chi-town girl

Borghese gone??? That gives me a bit of a panic. I searched and found no products, did not see it listed as a brand either. 

My Borghese A/D was canceled not too long ago - a lot of people had A/Ds canceled, not all were Borghese. I had just received one A/D and ordered a set of two different masks. I haven't opened any of them yet so I'm good for a long time. 

Hopefully, they will turn up somewhere soon. I think I like the idea of eBay for future purchases...

@Krissy_1968 - Thanks again for the name of your seller on eBay. I received my ER capsules quickly & very well packed, too. I plan on starting them on Monday. 

I received my SKINN "stuff" today. I only got things I already use (Dermappeal TTV x2 & Restore C+ duo). It is much more fun when I am getting eyeshadow or eyeliners! 

I am watching for more of the cream eyeshadows (I got the "don't budge quad w/3 liners set). I am surprised by how nice they are. 

I love the navy liner and I think I am going to really like the moss one, too. I just used a bit of it on the outer corner of my lower lashes today. The purple is a bit bright for me to wear by my upper lashes but it will be nice for lower.

Trusted Contributor

Just recieved a notification from Evine, my autoship for Borghese Fango Brightening mask was canceledSmiley Sad