Honored Contributor

WHO JUST BOUGHT THE PRINCE PALETTE??

I know someone did.  I hope you got it for the sale price.  If not, maybe you can take it back and repurchase or see if they'll credit you the difference

Capture.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: WHO JUST BOUGHT THE PRINCE PALETTE??

@magicmoodz and @Bird mama need to see this!

Super Contributor

Well, I saw that and had to have it! I got the price and the free shipping. I should know better than to come here and read these boards. I was so proud of myself for my purchasing restraint this month. Now, you've gone and done it. I fell off the wagon. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou 

Yeah but...you got it for half off?? and free shipping.  It's a win-win.  So I guess it only hurt 1/2 as much when you fell off the wagon Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

UPDATE: I got the palette. It arrived while my beloved 18 year old granddaughter was visiting. (Music from JAWS playing - dum-dum-dum-dum.) She saw the Sephora box and with a devilishly charming smile said: "What's in the box, Grandma?" I replied helplessly: "Just a little something for myself." Well, you get the drift. I opened it and she saw the UD Prince palette and squeeled. Cut to the chase: I gave it to her.

I am such a patsy.What little I saw of it was quite lovely.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ChouChou 

I saw that one coming with "granddaughter was visiting" lol  You're a good grandma!

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou  - lol.  I would have done the same thing.