Honored Contributor

WHO JUST BOUGHT THE PRINCE PALETTE??

I know someone did.  I hope you got it for the sale price.  If not, maybe you can take it back and repurchase or see if they'll credit you the difference

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO JUST BOUGHT THE PRINCE PALETTE??

@magicmoodz and @Bird mama need to see this!

Super Contributor

Well, I saw that and had to have it! I got the price and the free shipping. I should know better than to come here and read these boards. I was so proud of myself for my purchasing restraint this month. Now, you've gone and done it. I fell off the wagon. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou 

Yeah but...you got it for half off?? and free shipping.  It's a win-win.  So I guess it only hurt 1/2 as much when you fell off the wagon Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

UPDATE: I got the palette. It arrived while my beloved 18 year old granddaughter was visiting. (Music from JAWS playing - dum-dum-dum-dum.) She saw the Sephora box and with a devilishly charming smile said: "What's in the box, Grandma?" I replied helplessly: "Just a little something for myself." Well, you get the drift. I opened it and she saw the UD Prince palette and squeeled. Cut to the chase: I gave it to her.

I am such a patsy.What little I saw of it was quite lovely.

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou 

I saw that one coming with "granddaughter was visiting" lol  You're a good grandma!

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou  - lol.  I would have done the same thing.