Trusted Contributor

They did not have the highlighter.........boo hoo.........but I was thinking it was today at midnight not last night but they had thousands waiting for check out.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHO GO TOO FACED PEACH???

I did not purchase, but logged on at 12:45 AM to see what was going on.  There was a que site, over 94,000 people in line, at least a 90 min. wait.

Offered to send an email when it was my turn.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I did not purchase, but logged on at 12:45 AM to see what was going on.  There was a que site, over 94,000 people in line, at least a 90 min. wait.

@DrytheI am not sure if you know this but Too Face is now owned by Estee Lauder. Smiley Sad I wasn't sure if you are all cruelty free now or not but just wanted to let you know in case you are.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@DrytheI am not sure if you know this but Too Face is now owned by Estee Lauder. Smiley Sad I wasn't sure if you are all cruelty free now or not but just wanted to let you know in case you are.

@HappyDaze

Thanks, I know, caught his whole highly sincere clip with doggie saying he gave his word there would be no cruelty 'cause he couldn't bear it.

I just logged in to see how they would deal with all the traffic they generated.

Too bad, I picked up the highliter last summer, it is great.  I'll finish it, and  that will be it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze

Thanks, I know, caught his whole highly sincere clip with doggie saying he gave his word there would be no cruelty 'cause he couldn't bear it.

I just logged in to see how they would deal with all the traffic they generated.

Too bad, I picked up the highliter last summer, it is great.  I'll finish it, and  that will be it.

oh yeah that is right, I think we had that discussion about that video and my disappointment in him because I know how much he's always talked about his love for animals. Sorry, I've had so much on my mind lately kind of forgetting who I spoke with about what.

Image result for frazzled emoticon

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze

oh yeah that is right, I think we had that discussion about that video and my disappointment in him because I know how much he's always talked about his love for animals. Sorry, I've had so much on my mind lately kind of forgetting who I spoke with about what.

Image result for frazzled emoticon

@HappyDaze

No problem.  I'm the same myself.  Thinking of you and Sending good Chi your way. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I did find out they were purchased by Estee Lauder but I think these latest things were done before they finalized the purchase.