Honored Contributor

Re: WHO BOUGHT THE LAURA GELLER TTV?

I received mine yesterday.  I tried the bronzer and the lipstick.  I really like both of them.  Today I will try the eyeliner & shadow as I'm meeting friends for lunch.  I'm not sure about the eyeshadows but we'll see.  The lip color is very pretty nice pop of color for the lips. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched a couple of the shows that I DVR'd after the TSV was over and I wound up wishing I had bought it.  I have a back up of the BNB so thats why I really didnt want it but, I love the color of the lipstick, the eye color looks nice and I  really want the bronzer.  Guess I will have to see how much they are on ebay...

Honored Contributor

Well I tried the whole kit and I love everything.  I didn't think that I would like the shadows but they look great with my eye coloring.  The bronzer is to die for.  I'm so glad I went on auto delivery.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if QVC allows us to change the foundation color on auto-delivery? 

I got got the medium & am still deciding if it might be a bit too dark for me. It might be OK now but the lighter shade would be a better match later in life the year. I want to go to a local store that carries it to check for the best match for my skin & plan to call CS after that if the lighter shade is best.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

Does anyone know if QVC allows us to change the foundation color on auto-delivery? 

I got got the medium & am still deciding if it might be a bit too dark for me. It might be OK now but the lighter shade would be a better match later in life the year. I want to go to a local store that carries it to check for the best match for my skin & plan to call CS after that if the lighter shade is best.

@willdob3 Please let us know what CS tells you.  I'm either a porcelain or fair, so I picked fair because I have yellow tones instead of pink.  But I won't know for sure until my TSV arrives later today.  I just kind of assumed that we could change the foundation shade in the future shipments, but maybe not.  I'll be very interested in your answer.

ETA my set arrives, and I'm happy to say that I guessed right with fair. It matches my skin very well - in fact I'm surprised how well it covers spots and imperfections. Everything in the set works well with my very fair coloring, except maybe the bronzer. I have to play with that a bit. But I want to say to all of the Geller Girls, you were right. Great stuff!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

So glad I purchased it. First time with LG products. Surprised in hoe much I like everything in the set, especially the eyeliner. Goes on smooth and line is thicker but not too thick. Thought it would be extra thick as she described it but its just a bit thicker than a normal line. I was deciding between this and the Bare Minerals TSV, glad I chose this one. 

Respected Contributor

I like the set but disappointed in the eye shadow as the pan was 3/4 Tericotta and 1/4 Stone color instead of half of each.  Not sending it back though.

Valued Contributor

You can use the medium over the fair in places to add a bit of contour. That's what I read lots of gals do.

Super Contributor

How did it work as a contour?

Honored Contributor

I called CS & got great service. The rep who helped me changed my next two shipments to the lighter shade for me! Very happy about that. The medium is a wee bit dark on me.