Honored Contributor

Re: WHO BOUGHT THE LAURA GELLER TTV?

I did order - on A/D, too! Can't wait to get everything & start playing with it!

I ordered the medium & am sure that is the correct shade for me. I'm almost always medium. I think these colors will look nice for summer with my blue eyes and auburn hair. 

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

the straw bag looks really great....I used the other straw bag from a previous ttv for months-love it.. still have it.

I really like the look of the bag, too. I have already caught myself thinking about places I'll carry it & outfits it will look great with. lol

Super Contributor

i go between  bare  minerals and geller baal n brighten. bal n brt travels better and can just throw it in my purse for touchups. don't like it mineral foundation brand.

Respected Contributor

@AspenGrove wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

Laura's great, and I really liked how the BnB looked on me, but alas, it broke me out.  (I'm allergic to way too many things!)  That was a few years ago, but I don't want to take the chance of trying it again.  For those who get it, enjoy!

@ItsME, you're not the only one! I also tried her stuff years ago and broke out like never before. Stupid me didn't check the ingredients before hand. I realized after the fact that she uses mica and talc as her first two ingredients in her foundations and I'm highly allergic to both!  So, her products are also a big no for me, always.

@aspengrove .... I'm sorry that happened to you too.  Allergies are so awful!  

Esteemed Contributor

I did!  I tried to resist from the time I saw it in the Insider- told myself the colors were too dark for me. But then I saw how beautiful it looked on all of the very fair models, and I was hooked. I'm fair with yellow tones, green eyes, so I think these will be good colors for me. Also got the 6 piece All About Lips and Pink Buttercream Blush and Brighten. Happy Mothers Day to me!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I don't care for her B&B so I ordered the set in Tan and will use it as contour instead. I'm light medium and this way I don't have a product I won't use.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like her b&b but I have a few powder foundations already and too many bronzers.  I would of loved to try that bronzer, I just love the embossed items. They look so pretty.  The foundation evens out my skin nicely.  It is not heavy coverage at all and really easy to use. Probably one of my favorites of the ones I have tried so far. I just wish all the compacts were the same. 

I didn't order this one but will be going back to b&b once I am done with a few. 

Honored Contributor

My TSV kit is out for delivery today! Anyone receive theirs yet?

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived a little bit ago & everything looks nice. I've only tried the lipstick on so far. Very nice color and feel to it. But it is lasting power that counts for me when it comes to lipstick. If it comes off on everything & needs to be reapplied constantly I won't wear it.

I'll try everything else tomorrow. The eyeshadows are pretty colors but very, very shiny looking in the container. They did not seem too shiny during the presentation so I hope they are wearable. 

Oh, the bag is nice! A bit smaller than my heavy-duty work tote, just right for running around this summer! 

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing everything in the kit today & my first impression is that it is nice. The foundation (medium) may be a wee bit dark for me but probably fine for summer, especially with the bronzer. I applied it with my beautyblender & it went on nicely. 

The bronzer is nice & subtle. I just did a light sweep and will try a bit more next time to see how that looks.

The shadows are shimmery but wearable - too shiny for me to wear right under my brow but fine on the lid. The stone color appeals courts odorless on my lid - just shimmer. The terracotta shade seems to be buildable & that is good since I usually prefer to use a light touch when applying shadows; I like them to be subtle.

The liner goes on easily. I do prefer the thin line so I am not sure if I will use it much.

Love the lipstick & hope it stays on my lips more than a few minutes.