Respected Contributor

Re: WHO BOUGHT THE LAURA GELLER TTV?

Laura's great, and I really liked how the BnB looked on me, but alas, it broke me out.  (I'm allergic to way too many things!)  That was a few years ago, but I don't want to take the chance of trying it again.  For those who get it, enjoy!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME wrote:

Laura's great, and I really liked how the BnB looked on me, but alas, it broke me out.  (I'm allergic to way too many things!)  That was a few years ago, but I don't want to take the chance of trying it again.  For those who get it, enjoy!

@ItsME, you're not the only one! I also tried her stuff years ago and broke out like never before. Stupid me didn't check the ingredients before hand. I realized after the fact that she uses mica and talc as her first two ingredients in her foundations and I'm highly allergic to both!  So, her products are also a big no for me, always.

Respected Contributor

Spackle breaks me out, and pretty much nothing ever breaks me out. Argh. I liked it so much. 

No problem with anything else. 

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's an easy pass for me but I'll be watching.  I don't have great luck with the baked products. There is too much inconsistency in them IMO.  Sometimes the shadows aren't equally split 50/50 and I've seen a 25/75 split of the color.  Sometimes the balance and brighten has too much dark running through and sometimes too much light.

I don't need these shadow colors.  I'm overrun with browns.  I've not seen a presentation but the bronzer looks too sparkly for me and I really didn't like her bronze and brighten at all.  I like a completely matte bronzer.   

I did see the presentation and they said this is a matte bronzer. 

@shoesnbags, thanks.  It's so hard to tell just looking at my computer monitor. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's an easy pass for me but I'll be watching.  I don't have great luck with the baked products. There is too much inconsistency in them IMO.  Sometimes the shadows aren't equally split 50/50 and I've seen a 25/75 split of the color.  Sometimes the balance and brighten has too much dark running through and sometimes too much light.

I don't need these shadow colors.  I'm overrun with browns.  I've not seen a presentation but the bronzer looks too sparkly for me and I really didn't like her bronze and brighten at all.  I like a completely matte bronzer.   

I did see the presentation and they said this is a matte bronzer. 

@shoesnbags, thanks.  It's so hard to tell just looking at my computer monitor. 

@Lipstickdiva It also says this in the description in the Insider:

"Sweeps on gently for a customized matte bronze glow." 

I originally thought that I was too pale for the TSV but then I ordered after seeing how pretty it looked on the fair skinned models.  We'll see!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Love her last tsv that contained the new pressed foundation powder, not sure what it's called but I like it way better then her balance and brighten.  Anyway, didn't get the tsv but did order her baked vanilla highlighter.  It got pretty good reviews.  Always wanted to try it.  

Honored Contributor

I'm sitting on my hands this time, although as another poster said, even the bag is great - especially if you have a black swimsuit! I posted in the Laura Geller forum why I'm passing. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I tried to resist but I had to have it.  I want to try the new bronzer, eyeliner and shadows.  I am currently using her Balance N Glow and I love it.  I will probably give my sister the foundation.  

Honored Contributor

I've just about decided to try it...

It will be my first LG foundation (I love her oil control Spackle & INKcredible gel liners). I seem to like cream foundations best. Am I likely to like the B-n-B? 

Honored Contributor

the straw bag looks really great....I used the other straw bag from a previous ttv for months-love it.. still have it.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT