Honored Contributor

WHO BOUGHT THE LAURA GELLER TTV?

She has great items.................I think she's just wonderful in every way!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

Re: WHO BOUGHT THE LAURA GELLER TTV?

I just noticed the terra cotta pan beginning to show on my LG balance and brighten.  Perfect timing!  Anxious to get it.  Her stuff is great!

Respected Contributor

Her products are great.  I'm passing though, trying to use up some of my stash. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't remember,  does the Balance and Brighten have sparkle in it?   I tried it once a very long time ago and was not a fan.  The shade may have been too light. 

I'm going to give it another shot.  Maybe order the tan instead.  I definitely want to try the bronzer and the lip crayon.   I know so many people LOVE her products, but I haven't used them in a long time, except for her eyeshadow base (which is excellent).

Thanks

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 I've used Balance & Brighten for years...it has no sparkle at all.

I'm passing on the TSV, though...I have plenty of Balance & Brighten, don't use bronzer or pencil eyeliners, and don't care for her lip crayons---or really any of her lip products. I also bought both the Nude and Cool Delectable eye shadow palettes in the last 3 months. I do love her B&B, eyeshadows, and blushes!

Regular Contributor

I am thinking of it. I have been using her B&B forever. I like the way it smooths on and easy and matches my skin. I also use her blush. I love bronzers but has not been satified with other brands, so thats why I will purchase. Also, that eye pencil looks great !

Honored Contributor

This will be the first time I have tried Laura Geller products, so am anxious to see if I like it. Have been using IT Cosmetics and also Bare Minerals. I like what I have been using, but like to switch it up every once in a while. Here's hoping it works for me! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like Laura Geller, she genuine and pretty funny sometimes.  The Balance-N-Brighten hasn't been a winner for me and I have plenty of eyeshadow and lipsticks so this is an easy pass for me.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because of unkind comments.

Honored Contributor

No I didn't buy it altho I do love Lauras products; but by the time the shipping and taxes are added, it is $70 for me.