Honored Contributor

Re: WHICH MICROFIBER FACE CLOTHS ARE BEST??

@tsavorite 

Yes, those are the ones. Their CS rep recommended them to me after asking for face cloths. I was hesitant to order because nowhere is it mentioned on their website that they can be used on the face. But I ordered them in good faith knowing that they have a free-return shipping policy. Turned out to be a great choice! I emailed the company to thank the CS rep for her recommendationWoman Happy

Trusted Contributor

the Campanelli towels are basically dupes of the Original Makeup Eraser - which is where they get their retail value from. I have both and seem pretty much the same to me. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  I'm really excited about these! Are you able to keep the white cloths white, or do they get dingy?

Ive been using microfiber cloths for a long time, they've been a game changer for me. The size &weight of these seems perfect!

Honored Contributor

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@SilleeMee  I'm really excited about these! Are you able to keep the white cloths white, or do they get dingy?

Ive been using microfiber cloths for a long time, they've been a game changer for me. The size &weight of these seems perfect!

@cantdrive55 

They will get stained with makeup pretty badly if you don't remove your makeup with a wipe first. Once you do that then the cloths stay fairly white for a long time. As I mentioned earlier, washing any mf cloth in the hottest water will help keep most of them stay clean looking longer. But it's pretty normal that eventually they all get a little dingy looking. That's when I toss or repurpose them. They are so affordable that I don't feel guilty doing that. What I like about those cloths is the edging...there are no seams or hems...just laser cut edge on them so they lay and fold completely flat without the edges curling up like you see with some other cloths. I'm on my third box of them...I love them!Woman Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@cantdrive55 

They will get stained with makeup pretty badly if you don't remove your makeup with a wipe first. Once you do that then the cloths stay fairly white for a long time. As I mentioned earlier, washing any mf cloth in the hottest water will help keep most of them stay clean looking longer. But it's pretty normal that eventually they all get a little dingy looking. That's when I toss or repurpose them. They are so affordable that I don't feel guilty doing that. What I like about those cloths is the edging...there are no seams or hems...just laser cut edge on them so they lay and fold completely flat without the edges curling up like you see with some other cloths. I'm on my third box of them...I love them!Woman Happy

@SilleeMee You're the best! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

Related, but not exfoliating.....   for cleansing, I love m

MakeUp Erasers.   I use them damp for removing makeup, or use a light facial soap and remove that with the eraser.   I have several, and They last forever 

@ItsME 

Where have I been?

Eraser

Why didn't I know about these?

@just bee Don't know, LOL!  If you try them, I hope you love them as much as I do.  I don't think I'm alone.... They have great reviews!

Trusted Contributor

I use the Campenelli ones and I love them.  They last forever.

Trusted Contributor

I've always used fabric softener sheets when I dry my campenelli facial cloths and they still work great.

Valued Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Spoiler

Those who use exfoliating or microfiber face cloths, please tell me which is best, and why.  I do have 2 cloths, both very different,  and need more, so please tell me what I should look for.  Also,  why are these different from our usual cotton washcloths?? 

@Dazlin 

i have only used campanelli face cloths, so i can't say if any other brand is better or worst.

regular wash cloths are rough compared to the face cloths that i use. that is because they are made of different fabric.

granted, i don't wear makeup, but i prefer the face cloths because they are more gentle on the skin. like others have said, the campanelli cloths work with just water. i don't think that they exfoliate. but everyone has a different perception of what exfoliation is.

i have seen the original make up eraser brand of face cloths on amazon. at $20 each, that was an easy pass (at least until i win the lottery - LOL), as i wanted several.

what you should look for is what you think is softest for your skin. as your post did not mention the name/brand of cloths that you already have, it is hard to even say what to try next.

i think quality is important. you probably don't want to buy something that will only last a few months. like most things, there are always knock offs at a much lower price. whether they are as good as others, i have no idea.