Honored Contributor

If according to QVC's financial report, Beauty is their "cash cow", where are our beauty shows...NEW beauty, not Philosophy, IT and Josie. 

Honored Contributor

......and if they are going promote their new darling -- Carmindy, which doesn't even try to have anything attractive for deeper, richer complexions -- please broaden the brand inventory.  How about including the likes of Fenty, Pat McGrath, and IMAN Cosmetics?

Valued Contributor

what about Laura Geller! I love her entire line of products, and I enjoy watching her presentations. Doll 10, Mally....I agree, if beauty is driving sales, then let's see more vendors.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

If according to QVC's financial report, Beauty is their "cash cow", where are our beauty shows...NEW beauty, not Philosophy, IT and Josie. 

@Shanus  AGREE ...  we really need a shot of new lines.  I use a lot of JM's skin care so I'm happy to have her on with special pricing and kits, but I understand that she is on a lot.  We do need some newer brands, but ones that will  not be gone in 3-6 mos.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHERE’S THE BEAUTY?

[ Edited ]

Beauty products also include the  mini mirodermabrashion tools and some other facial gadget they offer. Guess, the facial waxing items figure in to beauty.

I'd love to see Senna cosmetics . The brand creator Eugenia can do wonders on eye brows .

Am bored with so much Philosphy !

Esteemed Contributor

I like the Doll10 lipsticks and eye brow pencil but was surprised to see the HSN inventory of a full line of makeup. Who knew?

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

what about Laura Geller! I love her entire line of products, and I enjoy watching her presentations. Doll 10, Mally....I agree, if beauty is driving sales, then let's see more vendors.

@MandyG06   I was just recently turned on to Laura Geller's Kajal eyeliners.  OMG!!!  I love them.  I cannot believe how much of a difference these eyeliners make. The newest set has gorgeous colors and go on like butta Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE’S THE BEAUTY?

[ Edited ]

It surprises me that Bare Minerals is voted #1 foundation almost every year. They used to have monthly shows and their infrequent TSVs sell out, so what does that tell you, Q?

Would like to see MILK, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown back, Marc Jacobs, etc. They have one black lipstick from Givenchy...try getting some other products from the line. 

Lay off 100 different self-tanning products beginning in Feb. to make more time for "beauty".

Honored Contributor

....and geeeez, if selling Urban Decay, don't make it seem like it's for 15 yr. olds. They make hundreds of subdued popular products. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe their higher price products account for beauty sales (like the Dyson hair dryer and all those machines that do stuff to your face count).  Also sales may come from shoppers and not watchers.  Viewers don't count if they are not buying.