Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT WERE THE LAST 3 BEAUTY PURCHASES YOU MADE?

Voluma was the most significant (and worth every cent)!    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Eve Pearl TSV in medium

St Tropez self tanner lotion

Sephora brand cleansing water

JM Honey Balm, may return. The scent is unpleasant. 

Honored Contributor

For me it has been:

1) CAMU CAMU POWER C x 30™ VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING MOISTURIZER from peterthomasroth.com

2) WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Conditioner from Chazdean.com

3) IT Cosmetics Brow Power Super Skinny Pencil & Brow Power Lift /UniversalAuburn from QVC.com

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@FunlovingHeart Good to see you girlfriendWoman Very Happy

I'm waiting for the new "Jane Iredale's" moisturizer and cleanser.

I'm looking forward to trying it since I love her make-upHeart

"Bliss" face balm but I haven't tried it yet.

Other than that, I'm sticking to my tried and true.

I have saved a lot of money since I decided to use what works for me.

Sometimes, there isn't the next best thing.

Valued Contributor

Laura Geller Baked Elements foundation

Paula's Choice Skin Brightening Treatment

Doll 10 Lip Genius (should be named "Lip Junk", next time I'm waiting on reviews. Most reviews were bad & I returned mine)

Honored Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

Laura Geller Baked Elements foundation

Paula's Choice Skin Brightening Treatment

Doll 10 Lip Genius (should be named "Lip Junk", next time I'm waiting on reviews. Most reviews were bad & I returned mine)

@IMissSuperPoke I was wondering about these. I haven't had any luck with her lip products. They look so promising onair but they never get very good reviews and the set of glosses I've tried I've also returned. Not good.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Arden Agency Punker Mascara - love it

It Cosmetics Celebration Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Horrible! I get so mad every time I look at it because I should have listened to the reviews I read. Somehow every color in the palette ends up looking the exact same color (muddy gray) on me.

Paula's Choice Calm Serum- 4 days in and so far so good, meaning no breakouts. Strangely, I feel a slight burning when I put this on but I like having a serum that isn't full of silicone so I am going to stick with it for now.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze yeah, she's hit or miss with me, but it's been more of a miss lately. I really liked her set of four lipsticks last year ( I'm sure they're gone by now) and her nude lip set, but that's been reformulated. The one I had of the nudes was good had tri peptides in the name. I wonder if she sold her company, too? I had heard the name change from Dalton was just so that she was keeping all of her company with the same name she uses overseas. Yet, her most well liked eyebrow product changed (read that, I never bought it), if anyone knows, I'm curious. Cat Happy

BTW, I really liked the BE by LG, it should be a TSV one of these days! Cat Wink

Valued Contributor

Firsly I have to say most products I purchase, are those recommended and reviewed here on the Beauty boards and thank you for all who take the time to post:

Loreal Volumous mascara

Loreal True Match foundation

Lancome Renergie Multi Action Lifting and Firming eye cream (very light, absorbs well and the only think that makes my heavy feeling hooded eyelids feel and look better).

Regular Contributor

A pack of 5 extra large emery boards @ TJ's for $3.99

Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara

A pack o 10 Paula Dorf Mini Lip Glosses @ TJ's for $5.99