Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BEAUTY IQ?????

I can't stand the close up format on Beauty IQ, so that's why I don't watch it.  If they would back up from the camera a little, I think it would be more appealing. 

Visitor

This is getting ridiculous!  Bring back our Beauty channel and quit jerking us around!

Esteemed Contributor

Here is another annoyed customer. I have turned to Beauty IQ two nights in a row and they are showing repeats of a cooking show. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed beauty iQ a lot.  Think I'm done with it and also Q2.  Everytime I tune in there is special pricing or free shipping, but it is no longer available since the shows are repeats.  Done.

Honored Contributor

I think our beloved Beauty IQ comes back Monday, 1/28.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I’m guessing not enough sales from that channel, as they have quite a bit of Beauty on Friday nites now...and other times, of course.  I thought it was a good channel, even though I had to watch it online, and didn’t buy that much from it.  It was, I think, a vehicle to appeal to the younger generation, and I’m not sure what the heck happened.  All of a sudden we have cooking reruns.  Not interested.  Think they should just give it up.  They have enough beauty shows.

Occasional Visitor

I love it...there are so many different beauty products on the Q that it gets old ... I know the reruns get old too...

Bring back Beauty IQ. It was such a way to learn abount prducts and techniques. Loved the steals. If i wanted to learn about cookin i would watch cooking with david. I was addicted to beauty iq
Respected Contributor

What do you all think about the Q. showing items that are from past shows?. It is a hit and miss if any of these products are the at the same price, also even if it can still be purchased. I don't understand the point of it.Or is it just me ?

Respected Contributor

It's very hit or miss.  Sometimes it works, other times it's incredibly stupid. I've seen them play a whole segment for something that is already sold out, I mean what's the point of THAT?  Overall they need to work on the channel.  It's a bit sloppy and needs cleaning up.  Sometimes the graphics are covering what we're supposed to be seeing. Also their lighting is whack.  A lot of times I have bought something based on how it looked when presented and at home it's very different in color.