Occasional Contributor

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BEAUTY IQ?????

This is one of the best things on QVC and you keep replacing it with other shows, first gift giving and now Now You are Cooking..... Maybe we don't want Beauty IQ replaced.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BEAUTY IQ?????

Through 1/27, I believe.

Cogito ergo sum
Occasional Contributor

QVC, leave this channel ALONE!! It is for beauty, I want beauty, not cooking garbage!

Honored Contributor

It looks like Beauty IQ is dead and buried.  It's been replaced by "Now You're Cooking TV".  I never understood why they had a beauty channel when they did so MUCH beauty on on QVC and QVC2.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am so tired of cooking shows when I check in. And Temptations.  I don’t even bother on Wed & Sun.  Now they are on at 10:00 pm.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

January is supposed to be beauty month on QVC, so in my way of thinking that should qualify as having more live presentations on Beauty IQ, not for the channel to be put on hiatus.  To replace Beauty IQ with cooking/kitchen programming just seems wrong.  If they wanted to have more cooking shows this month it seems like QVC2 would have been the place to schedule those hours.   

Super Contributor

stop mixing up the programing.  i want to relax and look at the beauty items and not pots and pans

Frequent Contributor

It looks like QVC is floundering in indecision. What a slide downhill from a time when a viewe could expect new products, well priced.  Now is is a series of infomercials. Monday night must be the worst.

Valued Contributor

I used to love watching Beauty IQ when Elise, Alberti, and Courtney were on with full face makeup demos.. like the Doll10 rep.  I learned a lot about makeup application.  What happened??   I think it was a mistake to start using it for other reasons.  Go back to the original programming. 

Respected Contributor

That is surprising that they switched it out.  Must not have been producing sales.