Trusted Contributor

WHAT HAPPENED TOVA & AMAZING GRACE?

These products no longer have the original scents and lasting ability that we long time users were so fond of.  I cancelled all my auto deliveries on them years ago and according to the reviews I keep reading, many others have also.  Whatever happened to the "Q" in QVC that stood for QUALITY?  I wonder if anyone at QVC even bothers to read the reviews on these products. If they did, they would see how the ratings have fallen dramatically. If they really cared about their customers they would insist on these products going back to the way they used to last and smell. We deserve this.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TOVA & AMAZING GRACE?

New here? 💁
Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL - The Q has no control over what a parent company of those brands does when reformulating an item. Philosophy was sold some years ago and is now owned by Coty. Not sure about Tova, but you could easily search on the internet to find out.

Esteemed Contributor

Lots of complaints about TOVA products after her bankruptcy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

After Philosophy sold, all products were watered down. I guess that is how they are able to sell it at a great price. I now buy mine at Ulta and there is a BIG difference. 

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

After Philosophy sold, all products were watered down. I guess that is how they are able to sell it at a great price. I now buy mine at Ulta and there is a BIG difference. 

@panda1234are you saying the quality of Philosophy is better if purchased from Ulta, but other places it's watered down?

Respected Contributor

Not aware of Tova bankruptcy and unable to find info to corroborate that. Did find info that QVC owns TOVA fragrance. Interesting. Philosophy fragrances appear to have changed for me so not keen on keeping any "deals" ongoing.
Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@panda1234are you saying the quality of Philosophy is better if purchased from Ulta, but other places it's watered down?

@Sunshine Kate No, watered down just on the Q. I am guessing that is how they can offer such good prices. 

@@