Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO PHILOSOPHY INNER GRACE FRAGRANCE???

I have come to the conclusion that neither philosophy the company or QVC the company really care what the customers want or care about.  If they did they would announce that something is being discontinued and allow those of us who really like the product to stock up but no they just drop it and then don't answer your inquiries. They have now done that with Eternal Grace as well.  Looks like big bucks is all either of them is interested in and they could care less what the customers want. 

Highlighted

Can they please please bring back inner grace by philosophy
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grantct wrote:
No one responds to the inner grace inquiries. I wish they would. I sent my concern to the website, Twitter, and FB. I was advised to use living joyously which is close to IG. But not the same.

I have both.  They , imo, are 100% the same!

Live Joyously will soon be discontinued though per the lady at Nordstrom.  I'd buy now if you want it.

Live Joyously IS Inner Grace....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Have you tried The River? I'm seeing multiple listings of the IG EDP over there.

I have read that some of the post-acquisition Philosophy fragrances appeared to have weakened formulations. It's possible that IG could not be diluted without changing it too much, so they dropped it. Just surmise.

Good luck finding NOS. I hate discontinuation anxiety!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I completely feel the pain of the person who wrote about the Inner Grace being discontinued. I just discovered it at Walgreens but in a small bottle. I can hardly find a larger bottle on the internet. It is heavenly. What was Philosophy thinking? It's perfectly clean smelling. Bring it back, Philosophy!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Bring back Inner Grace, please!! It's the only fragrance I've ever loved and I received so many compliments when I wore it. I tried Live Joyously, but it's only sold in the eau de parfum which is too strong; I prefer the body spritz. I agree with Shop Right; it's the only Grace fragrance I enjoy because it does not have the floral notes. PLEASE, PLEASE bring back Inner Grace.
Highlighted
Contributor

It was my favorite too  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I found it on Amazon since they discontinued it. I too love it and I get it there or Ebay.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I know this is an old forum, but I have the same concerns and complaints about Philosophy...as well as QVC for carrying this vendor. They are nonresponsive to customer emails, do not publish what's completely in their products and do not respond to questions about past fragrances, like eternal grace and inner grace. I found two new fragrances which are apparently in the Amazing Grace line, called Ballet Rose and Nude Rose. Seem to be limited supply at Ulta and their website. These are lovely...and who knows what will happen with them.

As I said in my note to the company, owned by Coty Inc, this is no way to build customer loyalty and respect...which perhaps they don't care about.Frustrating and the opposite of how most companies would operate. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Philosophy/QVC-- You brought back "Field of Flowers" (or as you say, "Out of the Vault").  Why not "INNER GRACE"?????  I don't care what the cost, I will purchase many, many bottles of it.  We love it and the community wants it.  Please do it for your loyal customers who have been requesting it both on the Q and directly through your corporate e-mail.  Why would you not?  Please give us the opportunity to purchase it again and at least stock up prior to another discontinuance.  We didn't have that opportunity when you haulted the production of this soothing and peaceful fragrance.  You have added so many fragrances that I wouldn't purchase if you paid me.  Get a clue!  We love and continue to request "INNER GRACE" after all this time.