Highlighted
Alt

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO PHILOSOPHY INNER GRACE FRAGRANCE???

I am totally disappointed that Inner Grace is no longer available. Mathis has been the one and only fragrance that I've used for years and I have received so many compliments on the scent.  Is there any plan to bring it back?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this, and I'm also disappointed that IG is not available anymore. My 87 year old Mom loves the body lotion, and I was able to purchase two bottles for her last year on Nordstrom's website. But even the lotion is no longer available. And Mom has also received many compliments wearing IG. I'm not on Facebook, but perhaps someone out there has contacted one of the Philosophy ladies on Facebook about the status of IG.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

No one responds to the inner grace inquiries. I wish they would. I sent my concern to the website, Twitter, and FB. I was advised to use living joyously which is close to IG. But not the same.
Highlighted

I am down to the last precious drops of Inner Grace. The only response from QVC and Philosophy I received was thank you for your email. When they told you to try the new perfume, I wished you'd told them you would totally live joyously if they brought back Inner Grace? Smiley Wink 

I'm still hoping for a Christmas miracle.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I may have responded this before but I saw a gift set of four perfumes on the philosophy website and one of them was inner grace. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It's not a great way to purchase it, but in the outlet on the Philosophy site, there's a set of 4 fragrances and one of them is inner grace. Yes, they're small bottles, but if you adore inner grace, you could buy a bunch of sets and sell the scents you don't use on the bay.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I totally agree with these comments re Inner Grace.  I, too, purchsed this fragrance when it was first presented on QVC.  I  have been using my leftovers, sparingly, but am almost out of it.   For me, the notes in IG are more  "palatable", i.e. not too sweet and not  with notes that can be a little too nauseating.  I've fallen back to Amazing Grace, but AG doesn't have the same, pleasant wearability  that IG does..   I, too, am requesting that QVC speak to the "powers that be", at Philosophy, to see if they can bring this fragrance back.  I know there're many people that would love to see its return.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

A good dupe is Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

QVC has several Philosopy shows on this very day.  My two favorites were Inner Grace and Baby Grace.  Frankly after emailing and calling both QVC and Philosophy asking them to PLEASE bring these fragrances back, I just gave up and stop buying Philosphy.  They come out with new ones every time you turn around.  If you are luckly enough to find one you like, you can be sure it's only around for a limited time.  However, today I decided to check out the QVC show that is on now, and was very surprised to see that Inner Grace and Baby Grace are both on today.  Unfortunately, ALL Inner Grace was sold out.  No wait list.  I was able to order one Baby Grace duo.  Hopefully the fact that these sold out so quickly will encourage Philosphy to keep them around. 

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I too miss Inner Grace Perfume, so hoping they bring it back, none of the others come close to it, so I have stopped purchasing : ( Please tell us you can bring it back!!!!