Highlighted
Not applicable

WHAT HAPPENED TO PHILOSOPHY INNER GRACE FRAGRANCE???

To whom it may concern:
Through the good works of Christina Karlina who first presented Philosophy products on QVC, I made my first purchase of Inner Grace back in 2005. Since them, this fragrance became my NUMBER 1 fragrance and had purchased many of the body spritz, along with the shower gel. Well, to my dismay, I finally ran out and was searching endlessly for Inner Grace, only to find out it has been DISCONTINUED! BUT WHY???
I can't tell you how many times people have complimented me every time I wore this fragrance. It was the non-floral notes that I was particularly drawn to here. Many people can't wear vanilla or fruity fragrances. But this scent was so crisp and fresh that whenever I wore it, people would say there's something that smells heavenly on you, and, not only did the compliment made me feel good, but it lifted my spirits, giving a sense of empowerment. It made me feel uplifted during my bouts of whatever life through my way and became my only fragrance on my vanity for the past nine years.
Sadly, it's no longer available on the internet and I don't know what I am going to do.
I would really appreciate if someone can take the time and forward email to the powers that be and, KINDLY, bring this fragrance back.
Please advice me as soon as possible.
Heartbroken.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO PHILOSOPHY INNER GRACE FRAGRANCE???

You can go to their website and give them your feedback-- I have contacted them more than once and they do answer you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Their Facebook page is another place to contact them.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Do you sometimes wonder if the name of the products are what turn off customers? Maybe they should bring it back under a new name. Frankly, I tend to ignore all the 'grace' named items, but call something 'snow kisses' or some such name and I fall for it.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I agree with you 100%!! I have been searching for this fragrance for years Smiley Sad It made me very happy when I spritzed it on and lasted all day too. I think it may have competed too much with Narciso Rodriguez's fragrance and perhaps that's the reason it was taken off the market (just speculating).

Highlighted
Contributor

Love Inner Grace! I still have a little bit of inner grace spritz that I use very sparingly. I found some inner grace shower gel in A233902 State of grace fragrance gel discovery set. It is only 8 oz but that should be enough to use with my spritz until it is all gone. I'm giving the rest of the set as gifts. But the inner grace is all mine!

Highlighted
Contributor

You can try the new Live Joyously scent. I recently tried this at Ulta and it smells just like Inner Grace to me. Not sure why they changed the name, but I know they donated a certain amount of proceeds to the Christopher Reeve Foundation. Maybe the new owners no longer wish to do this so they just changed the name.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sad to say but Inner Grace is my favorite fragrance also. When I heard they were going to get rid of it I tried to find it and could not find it anyplace. Then Ulta had a sale at Christmas and there was Inner Grace perfume right up front and clearance out at 50% off. I bought whatever they had left and I covet it. I do agree that the Live joyously does smell like Inner to me also.

Beckyblu

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have a good friend who loves Inner Grace and she told me she found some body lotion and spritz at TJMaxx a couple of months back. You might try there or Marshall's if you live near one.
Highlighted
Contributor

Live Joyously does smell like Inner Grace. I was at Ulta trying out Sea of Love and I sprayed this. I kept smelling my wrist trying to figure out why it seemed familiar.