Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT DO YOU PAY FOR A PEDDY?

[ Edited ]

I get the Deluxe Spa Pedicure for $55 + tip.It includes callus removal, a 20 minute hot stone massage,hot towel, paraffin & regular polish. It's the most relaxing 75 minute treat that I give myself, every 4 weeks in Spring & Summer & every 6 weeks in the Fall & Winter.

Honored Contributor

I had a pedicure yesterday. I paid $30 and left no tip! It's kind of a shame because I finally got a pedicure I really liked but it came at the expense of 2 hours in the salon. Ask how long it would take and they said 10 minutes. 30 minutes later I was put in a chair and more or less forgotten about. So many times I wanted to just get up and walk out the door but my toes were in sad shape LOL. I will be finding a new salon. This is what I asked for and except for the fact that the polishes were about shade darker than the photo they did a really good job, perhaps even better than the picture as she faded the sand up into the blue water about halfway. Also they didn't have any little jewels8f6975fe9551894e524306288fb6f1e6.jpg

Frequent Contributor

$40 plus tip in a small town.   Going price in this area. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You were charged a fair price. I usually get what is considered their Pamper me Pedi without gel. Included is  a 10 minute massage. they put on about four different types of scrubs, and gels on your feet and legs, plus hot towels. The Normal price for that service is $38.00 not including tip. 

Honored Contributor

Basic pedi is $30.00.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@Luvsmyfam Yes, that seems like a pretty fair price. I know there are a few options that can add to the total cost.

Last September I was visiting my daughter in Colorado for her birthday. She wanted to go get pedicures. Her husband was going as well for his very first pedicure. There were three of us, he just got the basics, my daughter and I got the salt scrub and polish. I told her it was my treat since it was her birthday. I could not believe the final cost. Without tip it was $168. I wasn't served wine, beer or water. For that price I feel we should have been served lunch.

@cjm61 Yikes!  What Colorado town was it?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

$50.00 for a regular pedi with regular polish.  They do ofter wine if you want it also.

My BF and I go together and make a mani/pedi afternoon out of it every few weeks.  He pay's the bill but I think it's the same price without any polish for him.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I had a pedicure yesterday. I paid $30 and left no tip! It's kind of a shame because I finally got a pedicure I really liked but it came at the expense of 2 hours in the salon. Ask how long it would take and they said 10 minutes. 30 minutes later I was put in a chair and more or less forgotten about. So many times I wanted to just get up and walk out the door but my toes were in sad shape LOL. I will be finding a new salon. This is what I asked for and except for the fact that the polishes were about shade darker than the photo they did a really good job, perhaps even better than the picture as she faded the sand up into the blue water about halfway. Also they didn't have any little jewels8f6975fe9551894e524306288fb6f1e6.jpg

Those are gorgeous. I would not have tipped either if I was in a chair for 2 hours. My time is valuable as well. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I pay nothing,  I take care of the basics but keep my gnarly tootsies hidden as much as possible.  Peripheral neuropathy has not been kind. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

$35 at the high volume salons here. Probably a lot more at the nicer appointment- only places. I recently stopped going. Always something I don't like, usually techs who are too rough with files and tools. I've had more bleeding cuts and abrasions than I care to count. I'm done. Now taking care of my own feet. No my home pedis dont look professional but I don't care. 

Harmonize the World