Regular Contributor

WHAT COLOR...NEED HELP...MALLY TSV WHO'S GETTING IT?

JUST GOT THE EMAIL AND I ORDERED IT ON AD. I'M HOPING THE MASCARA IS GOOD. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR THE VOLUME MASCARA. I'VE READ THE SHADOW STICKS HAVE CHANGED FORMULAS. BUT I'M NOT SURE WHAT COLOR I WOULD BE LIGHT OR MEDIUM. I'M USUALLY BEIGE OR MEDIUM IN MOST BRANDS BUT HER NEW HD POWDER FOUNDATION LOOKS PRETTY DARK AND ORANGE IN THE MEDIUM. ANY ONE USE HER OTHER POWDERS? 

IN THE KIT

HD POWDER FOUNDATION 

BRUSH FOR FOUNDATION

2.SHADOW STICKS

MORE IS MORE MASCARA

LIP GLOSS AND MAKEUP BAG

Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT COLOR...NEED HELP...MALLY TSV WHO'S GETTING IT?

I just read the email and will order it, but I'm not sure if I need fair or light foundation. Maybe I'll go over to Ulta and try them there. It seems like a pretty good price for what's all included. I'm super anxious to try the new mascara, I did love the volume mascara also. Just love her eye shadow sticks, so quick and easy😀,

Honored Contributor

Pass for me. I don't like her new shadow sticks and already have a powder foundation I love. I also don't like her brushes- they shed alot.

Respected Contributor

I ordered fair. I'm such a sucker to try new powder foundations. I'm surprised the AD is only one additional shipment though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't ordered anything from Mally in a long time, but this kit looks like a nice one.  I love the lipgloss that's offered and the brush looks very lush.  For what you get it's a great deal.  I, love  trying new foundations.  I ordered this kit also.  

Valued Contributor

I have read that when Mally herself had the control of her products that they were animal cruelty free.  But now since after the bankruptcy/buyout... that this parent company is not cruelty free.  Is this true?  For this reason I won't be getting this TSV.  Her orignal products were much better.  Her mascara and the new extra eyeshadows smear a lot.

Quality to me was much better before. I'm trying to change over to cruelty free.

Respected Contributor

I just canceled my order. I should have read the ingredients before ordering. I don't do well with talc.
Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

I have read that when Mally herself had the control of her products that they were animal cruelty free.  But now since after the bankruptcy/buyout... that this parent company is not cruelty free.  Is this true?  For this reason I won't be getting this TSV.  Her orignal products were much better.  Her mascara and the new extra eyeshadows smear a lot.

Quality to me was much better before. I'm trying to change over to cruelty free.

@AlohaSun I have not found any information about the new owners not being cruelty free. Where did your read this? Thanks!

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@AlohaSun I have not found any information about the new owners not being cruelty free. Where did your read this? Thanks!

@HappyDaze  Last night I was just checking on the net about cruelty free cosmetics/shampoos etc brands and came across some site that listed which were and were not cruelty free.  So I got to looking up Mally cosmetics and it had said that although her line of products from when she had created them were always cruelty free.  But the parent company that took over which owns other companies like hers, are not signed up/an agreement with PETA etc.  I'll try and find out for you which site I went to.

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HappyDaze  Last night I was just checking on the net about cruelty free cosmetics/shampoos etc brands and came across some site that listed which were and were not cruelty free.  So I got to looking up Mally cosmetics and it had said that although her line of products from when she had created them were always cruelty free.  But the parent company that took over which owns other companies like hers, are not signed up/an agreement with PETA etc.  I'll try and find out for you which site I went to.

@AlohaSun okay thanks. However not signing up with PETA does not necessarily mean they aren't cruelty free. There are many cruelty free company that don't subscribe to PETA's labeling so there is still hope, lol. However I am pretty much holding off on trying any more Mally stuff since alot of her makeup didn't work well for me and now with the changes and even huge Mally fans not being happy with the new refomulated products it makes me hesitant to even bother. But I do like Mally and wish her all the success in the world. Smiley Happy