Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR MOST TOUGH MAKEUP AREAS/PRODUCTS, ETC.? ANY QUESTIONS?S?

You're welcome @lavendar .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It seems my problem area is my under eye circles. Right now I am using Cle de Peau concealer, and it is good, but can be a bit drying.....I also have Tarte's Shapetape, which is creamier, but doesn't last on me all day.....

I plan to try Nars or Il Makiage or RMS next. I also plan to add an under eye brightener, which I think will help.

thoughts???

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Since I was browsing makeup in Nordstrom yesterday, I asked about the Pink Spice lipstick.  Apparently it has been discontinued.  The salesperson swatched out three similar colors and I did impulsively buy one of those.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Shanus Since I was browsing makeup in Nordstrom yesterday, I asked about the Pink Spice lipstick.  Apparently it has been discontinued.  The salesperson swatched out three similar colors and I did impulsively buy one of those.  

@tansy , it was discontinued more than three years ago. 😳 I asked Clinique about it but the replacement had a purple tone.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@tansy , it was discontinued more than three years ago. 😳 I asked Clinique about it but the replacement had a purple tone.

Wow.  Three years, huh?  The woman didn't mention that.  😏  I like a soft purplish tone though.  The one I bought is Raspberry Glacé, which is a new version of that shade that I wore when I was younger.  This version has more staying power but definitely has a purple tinge.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Wow.  Three years, huh?  The woman didn't mention that.  😏  I like a soft purplish tone though.  The one I bought is Raspberry Glacé, which is a new version of that shade that I wore when I was younger.  This version has more staying power but definitely has a purple tinge.  

I wore it for many years @tansy , so when it was discontinued I went to an outlet to stock up. Apparently, so did everyone else and it was my last tube.🙁 Raspberry Glacé is also a pretty color.💕

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

I forgot about that.  Yes, I have crooked lips.  You can see it worse when I'm not wearing my lipgloss and I almost always have on some kind of colored gloss.  But bottom left side of my lips is larger than the rest.  I think the gloss makes everything look more plump so unless someone was to study my lips, I think it goes un-noticed.