Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT A GREAT DAY TO WASH MU BRUSHES!

@Shanus wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Shanus

Love TM's brushes and the #64 slanted blush is a FAVE..have 3 of them.

Use for blush only.

Her bronzer brush is another huge FAVE...applies so lightly.

Perfection.

BB's sheer powder brush is great for highlight powders or anything you want a sheer application..but you may know this as we tend to like the same brushes Smiley Happy

@mimi5775  😜

@ShanusLOL..I've no idea how you get those fun faces on here lol!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Shanus

Use for blush only.

Perfection.

BB's sheer powder brush is great for highlight powders or anything you want a sheer application..but you may know this as we tend to like the same brushes Smiley Happy

@mimi5775  😜

@mimi5775  The weird faces are only a few of the hundreds of “emojis”. Mine were available on ITunes. I have Apple IPad & cell. If you don’t, just Google “emoji” & see where to get them..faces, flags, fruits, flowers, foods, etc.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus...isn’t it a great feeling when all you’re Make-up brushes are clean? ❤️

CE0DD617-41C5-4A26-958E-394934606A3A.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Shanus

Use for blush only.

Perfection.

@mimi5775  😜

@mimi5775  The weird faces are only a few of the hundreds of “emojis”. Mine were available on ITunes. I have Apple IPad & cell. If you don’t, just Google “emoji” & see where to get them..faces, flags, fruits, flowers, foods, etc.

@Shanus  ohh okay I'm on my HP laptop w/Q tv on...I have nothing close to me to add a smiley face lol.

I see, you are on a phone or ipdad! gotcha Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWifegreat job!!!

@SurferWife wrote:

@Shanus...isn’t it a great feeling when all you’re Make-up brushes are clean? ❤️

Trusted Contributor

I bought this product I think from Nord's online due to free shipping....used it one time (lazy) and a lot happened since so wasn't making my face up much. It was so worth it when doing a slew of brushes! it is way larger then what I imagined! A very good buy for you all who do this many brushes at one time. Sigma Dry'n Shape® Spa.

(Also just got their mini one you can attach to inside of sink then run out the door after making up! I will use that a lot it just came out and is small called the SigMagic Scrub Smiley Happy

sig.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus

your post is a good reminder to spring clean your makeup including brushes. I regularly was mine and either lay them flat or use a Danielle brush holder to hang them up brush side down to dry them.

I have been trying some setting powders and old loose mineral powder foundations as setting powders and those sure create a lot of dust and get brushes dirty quickly so I've washed my brushes earlier today.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife  Isn’t it the best? I see a nice selection of IT brushes, too. Are those your favorites?

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

@Shanus

your post is a good reminder to spring clean your makeup including brushes. I regularly was mine and either lay them flat or use a Danielle brush holder to hang them up brush side down to dry them.

I have been trying some setting powders and old loose mineral powder foundations as setting powders and those sure create a lot of dust and get brushes dirty quickly so I've washed my brushes earlier today.

@TY I have several powder brushes & also several I use for cream concealer. I can switch them out if they get too dirty and/or I’m too lazy too wash them that week. There’s also a great cleaning spray by IT called Brush Love that I use each time after doing makeup. It dries instantly, so you can use the brush again right then for another shadow color, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus...yes! They’re all IT brushes except for the three bottom left ones. Those three are Arbonne brushes from like 20 years ago that I will NEVER part with. ❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.