Honored Contributor

WHAT A GREAT DAY TO WASH MU BRUSHES!

FB4045D8-1C0D-49E4-B1D8-CE528E526B5A.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT A GREAT DAY TO WASH MU BRUSHES!

Isn't that a pretty sight!  Such a wonderful feeling, right?  I note quite a few Bobbi Brown brushes in your arsenal.  I have quite a few from the complete set purchased many moons ago as a Christmas gift.  I've been good to them and they've been good to me - the way it should be right? 

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Valued Contributor

Love Cinema secret brush cleaner from Sephora.I dry my brushes with the hairdryer.I have to wash my brow brushes today.

Recently I started purchasing Sigma brushes after reading about them here on the boards for years.

My favorite brushes are from Trish Mcvoy.The Bobbi Brown lip brush is great for lipliners,gloss and lipsticks.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Isn't that a pretty sight!  Such a wonderful feeling, right?  I note quite a few Bobbi Brown brushes in your arsenal.  I have quite a few from the complete set purchased many moons ago as a Christmas gift.  I've been good to them and they've been good to me - the way it should be right? 

Enjoy the rest of your day!

@fitfuninformed  I’ve been collecting Bobbi brushes for the 20 yrs. I’ve used B.B. They hold up quite well...obviously.

Honored Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

Love Cinema secret brush cleaner from Sephora.I dry my brushes with the hairdryer.I have to wash my brow brushes today.

Recently I started purchasing Sigma brushes after reading about them here on the boards for years.

My favorite brushes are from Trish Mcvoy.The Bobbi Brown lip brush is great for lipliners,gloss and lipsticks.

@Bibione  I’ve never used that brush cleaner. I usually use Purity or a baby wash product. Hairdryer? Hmmmm. Think that may dry out your bristles and loosen the area where they are attached...mostly by pressure or glue. Try laying them out on towel. When finished, I move all mine to the edge of counter so they hang over and both sides can dry more quickly.

Honored Contributor

You have a very nice collection there. Do you actually use all of them? @Shanus

Honored Contributor

@Shanus, okay, you just made me feel really guilty I haven't washed my brushes in a while!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

You have a very nice collection there. Do you actually use all of them? @Shanus

@SilleeMee  When they go back in their holders (clear mugs), they’re organized by 1st mug is brushes I reach for every day (only 5 max.), mugs #3 & #4 have face brushes and eyeshadow brushes separately and mug #5 has asst. brushes I may need once in awhile.

Tragically organized, I know. I think it’s because I have to keep my studio that way w/ everything separated, labeled and in its place.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shanus, okay, you just made me feel really guilty I haven't washed my brushes in a while!

@Jordan2  I use IT Brush Love spray cleaner after each use, so only give them a thorough wash every other week.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

FB4045D8-1C0D-49E4-B1D8-CE528E526B5A.jpeg

@Shanus

Oh my! I own many/well MOST all of the brushes you have - we are brushs sista's! haha

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky