Not applicable

I have been a WEN girl for a year and absolutely love your products. My only problem is the bottle pumps. The products gets to approx. 1" to 2" from the bottle and you have to fight it to get it out. This is VERY frustrating. It happens with the Styling Cream to even the gallon bottles. Can you work on a better design so that we can get all the product without adding water or beating the bottle. Please, Please, Please.

Respected Contributor
You might try Facebook or Twitter right to Chaz. This is just a forum so they are not likely to see comments we make here to each other. You could also respond to Chaz's QVC Blog to get a comment to his team.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I keep a set of plastic funnels in my bathroom. When one bottle is empty, I set it aside and I start a new one. When the new bottle has enough room, I put a funnel in the neck and get the old bottle and turn it upside down and set it in the funnel and leave, letting gravity do the work for me. Once it's empty, I put the pump back in the new bottle and rise and recycle the old one. It doesn't take much time and it's easier than beating on the bottle to get the rest out. I did the same thing with non-pump bottles of conditioner when I was a kid, so it's just something I've always been used to.

Esteemed Contributor
My DD is notorious for not finishing the end of the bottle so I take them and turn them over on the counter and use them for facial cleansing. It's amazing how long it lasts and lasts for weeks, saves me on using my BCC. Good to the last drop!
Honored Contributor

--

Lotion Saver Bottle Couplers

Now you can squeeze every last drop of lotion or hair product from that bottle! Our Lotion Saver Bottle Couplers make it simple to transfer the last of one bottle into a new one. Love to travel? Each set comes with three sizes making it easy to fill travel-sized bottles with your favorite lotion, shampoo or conditioners, too.

* Made from plastic

* Connect a large bottle to a large bottle

* Connect a small bottle to a small bottle

* Connect a small bottle to a large bottle

--

Lotion Saver Bottle Couplers

--