Contributor

Re: WENNERS--Do you buy anything from the Q besides WEN?

Bebe I always thought the Clarisonic was kind of sensationalized, but...you had me at raccoon eyes. I am forever looking for something to help with dark circles. Do you actually use it over your eye area (ouch?!?)??? If, so what brush head do you use?

Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 kh27 said:

Bebe I always thought the Clarisonic was kind of sensationalized, but...you had me at raccoon eyes. I am forever looking for something to help with dark circles. Do you actually use it over your eye area (ouch?!?)??? If, so what brush head do you use?

kh27, my results were nothing short of stunning. I bruise very easily (it runs in my family) and my "raccoon eyes" are just another effect of having less toned capillaries. I expected the Clarisonic to help keep my face clean, but I was completely surprised by the reduction in my under eye circles. It had not even occurred to me that this could happen.

Within 3-5 days of using the Clarisonic I suddenly became aware that there was a slight reduction in my under eye circles. There had been such an improvement in my face during the first few days of use that it took a bit of time before I first noticed the improvement in my under eye circles. Over time, they kept looking better and better.

I think that probably any unit like a Clarisonic would probably help. However, the skin under the eye is very fragile and I wouldn't want it roughed up but a less precise machine (excess pulling, elasticity issues, etc.). Since this is my face, to me, it's worth it to make the initial $200 investment and know that I have the best devise on the market. Before I bought the Clarisonic I read dozens or reviews and it received top marks from most people. So I took the plunge and am really happy I did.

A few months back I talked about my under eye circles in this OT-Other QVC Products thread (see posts #15 & #16). There may be some information which would interest you. I didn't want to hijack this thread by reposting it all here.

I still do have undereye circles, but they are very significantly reduced.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

Bebe, Thank you- I checked out the others posts, very helpful. I'm going to look into all those things!! While I save up for that Clarisonic...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}