Super Contributor

WENNERS--Do you buy anything from the Q besides WEN?

Just curious. I mentioned this on another thread, but it got me thinking. I watch some of the other shows, but only rarely buy something that is not WEN. And that's mostly because I think the TSVs are generally boring and too expensive. I wish they would put together fun packages that are under $50, final price. Then I'd definitely consider trying some other lines/products.

Anyway, do you buy other products besides WEN on the Q?

Super Contributor

Re: WENNERS--Do you buy anything from the Q besides WEN?

Not very often at all, maybe two/three times a year I buy something other then Wen.

Esteemed Contributor

of course I do

truthfully, I hardly watch the WEN programs{#emotions_dlg.lol} I know what works for me and I rarely experiment with the other " flavors"

Super Contributor

Yes, I buy beauty kits if they are a good buy and/or include a brush. I bought a Tarte eyeliner and an It concealer recently. Every now and then I'll buy some Or Paz jewelry. I bought the Tria hair laser, not sure if I will keep it though. The majority of my QVC shopping is WEN though. Qvc prices are not very competitive, so unless I'm lazy or they offer something special, I shop elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Over the years I have bought handbags, clothes, shoes, jewlery, makeup, body wash/lotion, sheets and kitchen stuff. {#emotions_dlg.scared} WEN is just my newest (since last fall) obsession!

Super Contributor

I agree with you about the $50 thing. Perfect example, the recent philosophy TSV, both me and my mom are out of pure grace and wanted more, but the super-size for almost $100 with shipping and tax was not appealing, even though we use and like the product. In the old days, qvc offered beauty kits for $40. They never do that anymore.

Respected Contributor

I never have. I'm probably a bit of an anomaly on these boards, because I don't watch, and I've never bought anything here other than WEN. If I could get what I want at as good a price as here somewhere else, I would. I'm toying with some price comparisons with G-R, but a) they still don't have exactly what I'm looking for (there's only a narrow subset of WEN products that work for me) and b) I have had bad experiences with them in the past so I am reluctant to do business with them again. Fool me once, yadda, yadda Wink

The only other line I currently use that the Q carries is BE, and I've looked at their kits here but they always include products or colors I know won't work for me along with brushes I already have. I am open to trying other beauty lines and have eyed a few of the Tarte/Mally/BB/LG/IT kits, but those also always contain products I know I won't or can't use, making them much less of a bargain.

Honored Contributor

Right now, the only things I buy from the Q are WEN, Proactive moisturizer and the occasional Steel by Design piece or some jewelry item that is a good value.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I buy clothes, shoes and a few other beauty lines, and I got my clarisonic from the Q.

My office is fairly casual, so I have done well with dresses, jeans and other casual wear. It's one of the few places where I can find a petite in an 18.

I have slowly winnowed down my other beauty purchases - but have a few sets/kits that are a great value. Although I like the products, I am not sure I would buy them separately elsewhere (unless I had a coupon), for example I have a three piece Dr. Gross set, eyes, face and the two stage exfoliant pads. Yes, it's in the $100 range, but that is less than the retail cost of two of the products.

As for shoes - I do my research, but sometimes even with free shipping other companies can not compete for the special prices on the Q.

Michele

Valued Contributor

Just Wen, Tarte, and Bare Minerals here.