Respected Contributor

Is there a WEN TSV coming up?  Seems like Chaz and WEN have not been on much.  Prices seem alot higher too so I am waiting for a TSV or a sale of some sor and NOT the gallons!  

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   Check Q's program guide.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

There isn't an upcoming TSV in May or June.  Chaz hasn't mentioned anything on social media either, so I'm guessing not anytime soon.  Like most vendors, he is being impacted by shipping issues & having trouble getting some of his ingredients, so he may not even have the gallons until September.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl    It seems on Q, there are always "stars" for a period of time and other lines of hair and makeup are gone by the wayside for awhile. I see Bumble Bumble on the schedule, but no WEN. Tweaked is featured a lot, too.

IT, MAC and RMS used to be on more often... now not so much.

Honored Contributor

No news of a TSV, but then he's not allowed to post about shows in advance anymore.  So you'll have to check the program guide.

There is an hour show soon:

05/15/2022 1AM-2AM eastern 

WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Julia Cearley

Contributor

Does anyone knoe of there'll be a TSV in October or November of the Wen supersize trios?  It's been a yearly tradition for awhile now.  But I'm still waiting on the last of my auto delivery of this special from last year....It's on backorder, and I was told my order would be canceled if they can't get it.  So this makes me wonder now, if they'll even be having this TSV for 2022?

Honored Contributor

@Tweety913 

Unfortunately, there will not be any WEN TSVs this year.  Chaz has had a rough time with the supply chain challenges which is why the galllon month was September instead of June.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.