Occasional Visitor
I also have been a wen girl for 10+ years and the first time I brought a gallon it was $161 dolllars, I will wait untill June his anniversay month to see if Chaz and QVC make it TSV. I hope we can purchase it then and save on the price! This is the best my hair has been since I have gone natural but yes I will agree its has gotten a bit pricey.
Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector can I ask what type of hair you have and what products you are using ~ I use WEN and would love to find something that works as well and does not cost so much ! But I have long curly/wavy hair that ends to be on the dry side  and any shampoo I have used in the last few years  makes my hair feel like straw Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@Boehm Collector can I ask what type of hair you have and what products you are using ~ I use WEN and would love to find something that works as well and does not cost so much ! But I have long curly/wavy hair that ends to be on the dry side  and any shampoo I have used in the last few years  makes my hair feel like straw Smiley Sad

@CoastalGal... I have fine (but lots of it), curly/wavy, color treated hair.  I have been using Pantene shampoos.  2 in 1 ... Clean or Volume.   Or the Volume shampoo and conditioner.  I'm sure Pantene makes a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.   Years ago I used Aussie moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. They worked well for me.  But I haven't used them since I stopped using WEN.  

Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of CC’s but I love WEN Styling Creme

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Way to gouge your faithful fans.  I find that really annoying.

I agree. Chaz is a great salesman he managed to convince people regular shampoo is bad for you. I am living proof of how you can get great hair without his conditioners. I use Paul Mitchell, Redken, a few sulfate free drugstore stuff and I have healthy great hair. Now I am not criticizing Chaz Dean. He is a great salesman and seems like a nice person. He knows how to pitch a sale and is filthy rich as a result. I envy his shower. I would kill to have a shower like his. He posted a pic of it once

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Well, this is one small example how much I pay for WEN purchases usually. I am still on auto-delivery for this kit and other similar ones.

My kit has large 32 oz of Tea Tree and 32 oz of Spring Orange Blossom - half a Gallon altogether, plus a quadruple size of a hair mist = $58.00 total with free shipping.  What? too much for a half a gallon size plus a wat of hair mist?

How is WEN prices outrageous, beats me! Woman LOL

Raise your hand, if you do not wait for special deals to buy anything, if you normally paying full price? I thought this board is made of very savvy shoppers, am I wrong? Or is it just "wen" specifically that somehow irks you?

No Image Found

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse and Replenish Kit Auto

Purchased on 4 Easy Payments

Tea Tree

Status Gift Option Price Quantity S&H Tax Total

SHIPPED: 04/06/2018
UPS Ground
 $58.00     1$0.00$5.51$63.48

If you like to shampoo daily it will be outrageous to buy but probably a good deal if you only wash your hair twice a week or so then that deal will last a long time. In that sence it’s economical

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN!?!?!?!?!?!?

[ Edited ]

@kcladyz wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Well, this is one small example how much I pay for WEN purchases usually. I am still on auto-delivery for this kit and other similar ones.

My kit has large 32 oz of Tea Tree and 32 oz of Spring Orange Blossom - half a Gallon altogether, plus a quadruple size of a hair mist = $58.00 total with free shipping.  What? too much for a half a gallon size plus a wat of hair mist?

How is WEN prices outrageous, beats me! Woman LOL

Raise your hand, if you do not wait for special deals to buy anything, if you normally paying full price? I thought this board is made of very savvy shoppers, am I wrong? Or is it just "wen" specifically that somehow irks you?

No Image Found

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse and Replenish Kit Auto

Purchased on 4 Easy Payments

Tea Tree

Status Gift Option Price Quantity S&H Tax Total

SHIPPED: 04/06/2018
UPS Ground
 $58.00     1$0.00$5.51$63.48

If you like to shampoo daily it will be outrageous to buy but probably a good deal if you only wash your hair twice a week or so then that deal will last a long time. In that sence it’s economical

Not really. I cleanse every day, and I have more WEN than I can use cleansing even twice daily!

In my example above, there is HALF of a GALLON of cleansing conditioner! Half a gallon - this is plenty of product, really.

To me, notion that WEN is not economical in use is absolute misconception.

But of course, what is outrageous and what's not, much depends on one's perception and point of reference.

There was a time when I bought hair products at 99 cents stores, in that sense - it was very economical ! Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Many of the  "high end" 32oz shampoo's at Ulta are $40 & above..Folks buy those everyday... the Q also sells Briogeo $24 for 8oz=$96 for 32oz....

Seems many folks don't mind paying for what they like to use.

Wen is my choice, and I never have to pay $58 for 32oz, thanks to the 

great specials Chaz offers us....

I agree buying on special is the only way to go ~ but also I think we use more WEN on each hair cleanse then one uses with normal shampoo an conditioner ~ I know many skip days between cleansing ~ but my guess is those same people would do so with a reg shampoo and conditioner~

I think it all goes to personal preference what someone uses and wants to spend  ~

Honored Contributor

If you have stuck with Wen through the law suit and all the horrible publicity, you should be rewarded with better pricing, or at least holding the line.  I'm only an occasional customer, but this does it for me.  No more.  

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

If you have stuck with Wen through the law suit and all the horrible publicity, you should be rewarded with better pricing, or at least holding the line.  I'm only an occasional customer, but this does it for me.  No more.  

To each her own.