Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@IntoSkincare wrote:

The WEN debate is like watching FOX news. The amount of spinning fans of the brand do is amusing. Those who don't care for WEN don't have a chance getting their point/opinion across on here because the cult-like behavior borders on unhealthy and aggressive. Apples to apples is hard concept to grasp, it seems. No other high end conditioner requires you use the number of pumps that WEN does.

@IntoSkincare   Hoping not to insight a riot, but it’s similar to those loyal to LOGO. Say something unkind about the line and OMG!!!

@Shanus, OMG! Why or why would you or anyone else even WANT to say "something unkind" in the first place? "Something unkind" about a line or product you do not use in the first place, and others seem to be very happy with? 

You know, it's not possible say "something unkind" about the line - line is not a person to be "unkind" to!

In addition, a line can't respond to you! 

Who you saying "something unkind" to - there are people who use that line. PEOPLE, not line Shanus! See the difference?

People respond, and not so favorably to your unkindness to them.

Because what you REALLY saying is - these people are stupid and less intelligent then you, because they make choices not exactly like yours.

This what you are actually saying, this is who the unkind words really are pointed at - the people! And you know it. You guys make fun or our choices, and then get upset if we don't like it! Funny!

It has nothing to do with a product, because when you don't like the product, what difference does it make how much it costs or how many pumps to use?

If you don't care about it why even bother posting about it? 

So called "loyalty" to a product has nothing to do with anything. Not liking being insulted for our choices - has. 

It has everything to do with these continuous attempts to insult our intelligence, while spinning it as "an honest opinion".

Of course cry wolf loud, as soon as opposite "honest opinion" is presented.  BS in it's finest form.

@sonechko   Why come down on me singularly as if no one else has ever made a comment about LOGO? Completely unfair and uncalled for. 

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@sonechkoPeople are questioning the HUGE price increase of WEN products.  You seem to take it as a personal attack.  It's just a discussion including other options.  There's some very good points and ideas.  

No. You are getting my posts all wrong @brandiwine.  I did not take it as "personal attack". Now, with your post - yes, I do! You attacking me for posting MY points why I feel that this product is as affordable as ever and even can be a bargain when bought at the right time. Why you do NOT see my points as a good idea? I even posted a screen shot of my auto delivery! How is that I am wrong to respond about Wen pricing from my point of view? Would not that be a good idea if you do @brandiwine

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN!?!?!?!?!?!?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@IntoSkincare wrote:

The WEN debate is like watching FOX news. The amount of spinning fans of the brand do is amusing. Those who don't care for WEN don't have a chance getting their point/opinion across on here because the cult-like behavior borders on unhealthy and aggressive. Apples to apples is hard concept to grasp, it seems. No other high end conditioner requires you use the number of pumps that WEN does.

@IntoSkincare   Hoping not to insight a riot, but it’s similar to those loyal to LOGO. Say something unkind about the line and OMG!!!

@Shanus, OMG! Why or why would you or anyone else even WANT to say "something unkind" in the first place? "Something unkind" about a line or product you do not use in the first place, and others seem to be very happy with? 

You know, it's not possible say "something unkind" about the line - line is not a person to be "unkind" to!

In addition, a line can't respond to you! 

Who you saying "something unkind" to - there are people who use that line. PEOPLE, not line Shanus! See the difference?

People respond, and not so favorably to your unkindness to them.

Because what you REALLY saying is - these people are stupid and less intelligent then you, because they make choices not exactly like yours.

This what you are actually saying, this is who the unkind words really are pointed at - the people! And you know it. You guys make fun or our choices, and then get upset if we don't like it! Funny!

It has nothing to do with a product, because when you don't like the product, what difference does it make how much it costs or how many pumps to use?

If you don't care about it why even bother posting about it? 

So called "loyalty" to a product has nothing to do with anything. Not liking being insulted for our choices - has. 

It has everything to do with these continuous attempts to insult our intelligence, while spinning it as "an honest opinion".

Of course cry wolf loud, as soon as opposite "honest opinion" is presented.  BS in it's finest form.

@sonechko   Why come down on me singularly as if no one else has ever made a comment about LOGO? Completely unfair and uncalled for. 

No @Shanus, I did not mean it singularly - I meant "you" generally and plural, as I know you rarely directly comment about this product and more about comments like mine. I notice you often posts as soon as there are posts showing any kind of opposition to attacks on this product. I still did not mean You singularly, period and I apologize if it came across to you in a personal way. I meant those, who stir this pot, not so much those, who add fuel.

p.s. I don't even know what LOGO is, and never read one post about it @Shanus , so I would not know who posts what about it. I was talking about why say "something unkind"   about a product ... in general

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN!?!?!?!?!?!?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus

That's why I never purchase hair or beauty products from Amazon, but Target was legit.  Sally Beauty is legit as well, and the same consistency changes happened there.  There are hoards of blogs about it on the Internet, and SM itself admitted the changes, but saying that's a natural occurrence for them. 

It only happens with their Moisture Retention products, not any of the other hair products.  I don't know if you use their Moisture Retention line.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shanus

That's why I never purchase hair or beauty products from Amazon, but Target was legit.  Sally Beauty is legit as well, and the same consistency changes happened there.  There are hoards of blogs about it on the Internet, and SM itself admitted the changes, but saying that's a natural occurrence for them. 

It only happens with their Moisture Retention products, not any of the other hair products.  I don't know if you use their Moisture Retention line.

@Caaareful Shopper  I’m not loyal. I switch around according to mood and fragrance. Lol

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Many of the  "high end" 32oz shampoo's at Ulta are $40 & above..Folks buy those everyday... the Q also sells Briogeo $24 for 8oz=$96 for 32oz....

Seems many folks don't mind paying for what they like to use.

Wen is my choice, and I never have to pay $58 for 32oz, thanks to the 

great specials Chaz offers us....

one big difference though......you dont have to use X amount of pumps on those other high end shampoos.

of course people pay for what they like to use. people who use them especially also have the right to complain about pricing, quality, production dates, shipping costs, and anything else about the brands that they purchase and "love" or just even "like."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor
Of course they have a “right”to complain all they want. Or they can buy them at very affordable prices during the TTVs and stock up a little if they are really using, as well as go on A/D and spread the supply and payment through entire year. And not complain. If they are savvy buyers. Wen has a lot of pumps in 32 oz and bottle lasts me for a loooong time. Just my experience with it over a several years.
Esteemed Contributor
There are also plenty of ODO deals with great pricing each visit
Respected Contributor

@sonechko I think if you re-read my post, you'll see I wasn't attacking you and I'm sorry you took it that way. Most of the posts have very good points & I never said yours were bad or invalid. I wish you a pleasant evening

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@sonechko I think if you re-read my post, you'll see I wasn't attacking you and I'm sorry you took it that way. Most of the posts have very good points & I never said yours were bad or invalid. I wish you a pleasant evening

No? Okay then!  I must of totally misconstrued the meaning of your post! All you did say was that I "seem to take it as a personal attack". That's all. 

May I ask, how's that?

Am I not allowed have a different point of view regarding prices discussed here?  

How's my opinion about this product prices is offensive to you or anyone?

Like you said - "It's just a discussion including other options", mine included. 

I wish you a pleasant evening just as well.