Trusted Contributor

I simply can no longer justify the price.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using WEN for several years now.  I only buy TSVs and I do not use as much as I should to make it last.  That means I don't get all the benefits, but I figure that using not enough WEN is still better than using shampoo.

But if there are much less expensive brands on the market, I will have to give those a try.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Is anyone forcing you to purchase a gallon of Wen? For you it might be outrageous, for others it is a way to great hair and something worth saving up for.

Isn't it nice we have so many choices in the stores. There is a product for everyone.

WEN visit is coming up soon. This is why. Bad-mouthing WEN starts in attempt to stir that old pot of anti-WEN negativity, as usual.

You are right @riley1 - no one twisting anyone's arm to buy at this price.

I personally wait to buy when good special deals are offered on anything, WEN included, and I do not bother to get my feathers ruffled when there is a price tag I don't like, that simple. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN!?!?!?!?!?!?

[ Edited ]

Well, this is one small example how much I pay for WEN purchases usually. I am still on auto-delivery for this kit and other similar ones.

My kit has large 32 oz of Tea Tree and 32 oz of Spring Orange Blossom - half a Gallon altogether, plus a quadruple size of a hair mist = $58.00 total with free shipping.  What? too much for a half a gallon size plus a wat of hair mist?

How is WEN prices outrageous, beats me! Woman LOL

Raise your hand, if you do not wait for special deals to buy anything, if you normally paying full price? I thought this board is made of very savvy shoppers, am I wrong? Or is it just "wen" specifically that somehow irks you?

No Image Found

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse and Replenish Kit Auto

Purchased on 4 Easy Payments

Tea Tree

Status Gift Option Price Quantity S&H Tax Total

SHIPPED: 04/06/2018
UPS Ground
 $58.00     1$0.00$5.51$63.48
Honored Contributor

Here we go again. Posters simply question pricing and get attacked for it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

While I respect that he is the concept-owner of cleansing conditioner, which was/ is ground-breaking and has a good product... But if it is cost- prohibitive and there are other competing products... then the chips gotta fall-

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Yep. Sure thing - innocent curiosity about the product they probably do not use/like anyways. Picking the most expensive item in a Gallon size as an example to start a rant. Before the next visit starts. Nothing to see here.

And I, @suzyQ3, simply answered those questions about the price of WEN and to those who care to see the whole picture - prices on WEN can be very affordable!  Cat Happy

And made an example of it by showing exactly how much I pay for a half a gallon of WEN - $58.00    

Nothing to see here either. Unless you prefer seeing a thread going slanted one way only. There is always another side to everything under sun, is not it?

Honored Contributor

@sonechko@I get my feathers ruffled over big increases as everything seems to be going up but the money I have to spend.I am not excited that many of the things I enjoy are getting priced out of my range and I have to look for cheaper alternatives...I know while others are getting ruffled feathers too,there still are many who can still afford these price increases.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Yep. Sure thing - innocent curiosity about the product they probably do not use/like anyways. Picking the most expensive item in a Gallon size as an example to start a rant. Before the next visit starts. Nothing to see here.

And I, @suzyQ3, simply answered those questions about the price of WEN and to those who care to see the whole picture - prices on WEN can be very affordable!  Cat Happy

And made an example of it by showing exactly how much I pay for a half a gallon of WEN - $58.00    

Nothing to see here either. Unless you prefer seeing a thread going slanted one way only. There is always another side to everything under sun, is not it?

Yes, @sonechko, there is indeed another side. Let me suggest that since no one else took potshots at other posters, your side (i.e., you) could have done the same.

You could easily have addressed your opinion about pricing without taking personal potshots at other posters and questioning their motives. It can be done.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Oh, Dear Gussie!  The gallons are regular price for now but will be at the June pricing...IN JUNE!  For the person who said she has been a loyal WEN user for 10 years...YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

I tell ya'...this week's blood moon has really brought out the goonies to our QVC forums!  To think I just wanted to read a few nice posts on my lunch break...I think I'll just skip it today.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.