Frequent Contributor

I am a WEN user and am thinking of trying this for texture. Do you have a favorite?

Respected Contributor
I have only used the sweet almond mint texture balm. It smells great. It has no mint scent at all. It just smells like sweet almond.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

They are both the same to me and I don't really notice a scent. I use it on my bangs to get that piecey look.

If you want, you can buy a tiny one in SAM that Guthy Renker makes from eBay. Someone turned me on to this for a travel size version recently. It's the same thing but a smaller investment. A regular size TB will last you 8 lifetimes. I have been using WEN since the earth was new and I am only on my second TB and my first isn't even finished. I just use it on my cuticles since it's hard to dig out for my hair when it gets that low.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Occasional Contributor

I'm not crazy about it on my hair... yet. I will keep trying. But I love it on my heels, cuticles, and elbows. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every night on those areas.

Honored Contributor

Chaz posted today about creating a texturizing mist. I could have sworn we heard/saw something about a texturizing mist in one of the fleeting posts around here this winter.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your replies. I think I will try the SAM. Thanks for putting me aware of the small size on ebay!!!

Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 VaBelle35 said:

They are both the same to me and I don't really notice a scent. I use it on my bangs to get that piecey look.

If you want, you can buy a tiny one in SAM that Guthy Renker makes from eBay. Someone turned me on to this for a travel size version recently. It's the same thing but a smaller investment. A regular size TB will last you 8 lifetimes. I have been using WEN since the earth was new and I am only on my second TB and my first isn't even finished. I just use it on my cuticles since it's hard to dig out for my hair when it gets that low.

Thx. I just bought one on EBay so I could try it. I can use it on my heels after I use the Emjoi & use on my cuticles.

Smile