Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN shows & hits schedule 2/20 - 2/23

Thanks BG- The countdown has begun here, I cannot wait. Seems like I haven't bought a thing since before the holidays, only my AD's. Okay I confess,I did pick up an 8 oz remoist last minute, I mean I was like "what am I thinking its 8 oz. " lol. Don't need a thing but I'm sure Chaz will have a goody or maybe even two.
Respected Contributor

Thanks.. So will the TSV be on the 20th then., also the spring scent will be available, or not til March.. Hope it's this visit!
Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Drythe said:

Bruni,

How great for you! I would love to meet Dooters! Please give that smart horsey a hug for me!

I sure will Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 ANewHue said: Thanks BG- The countdown has begun here, I cannot wait. Seems like I haven't bought a thing since before the holidays, only my AD's. Okay I confess,I did pick up an 8 oz remoist last minute, I mean I was like "what am I thinking its 8 oz. " lol. Don't need a thing but I'm sure Chaz will have a goody or maybe even two.

yes, countdown to wenpalooza!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 quadmimi said: Thanks.. So will the TSV be on the 20th then., also the spring scent will be available, or not til March.. Hope it's this visit!

no, no wen TSV this month. Spring scent launches March 1st....I don't know if it will be available earlier ....here's hoping :-)

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Thanks for coming through for us again with the schedule!! You're the best!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I would imagine their is a chance of a OTO on 2/21. Although, I am not sure that I would buy anything. I just want to order more SOB when it is available.

Trusted Contributor

update from Dooters:

Well, I can only find a few things so far and I think they're 'Oscar Worthy' products. BGT Oil and Winter White Citrus Styling Creme and Mousse. Of course, I am still on the hunt since this is all I've been able to find on my own. I usually count on Cooper with telephone conversations I can eavesdrop on while working out but she's been MIA. I agree with so many you on the WEN Body Lotion and Body Cleanser. I'm thinking Chaz Dean is listening to you. He knows how great it is and I think he's going to cover you later in the year but patience is a virtue. Not mine but I hear it is one.

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

well now that Dooters has spilled about the BGT Oil I can say it smells awesome!!! Those who love the scent of BGT will not be disappointed IMO Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 bruingirl said:

well now that Dooters has spilled about the BGT Oil I can say it smells awesome!!! Those who love the scent of BGT will not be disappointed IMO Smiley Happy

I will definitely have to order this soon. Although, I am not sure that I will order this visit. I have yet to buy the 613 oil either. I am trying to use some of my other Wen oils before I order any additional oil. I would imagine that I will really like the BGT oil. Although, I like all of the seasonals oils that I currently have.