Trusted Contributor

WEN question-Can anyone describe new Fresh Floral scent?

The special deal coming up might entice me but I don't know what this scent is like.  I like bamboo green tea, gardenia green tea, lilac, peach...While I love peonies I was not super thrilled with his peony/jasmine scent.  Thanks for your help.  I have not been able to find a description online, but would rather hear from you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN question-Can anyone describe new Fresh Floral scent?

@kjae - You will get more positive responses if you post this under My Favorite Brand then go to the Wen forum or go there and see what they are saying about this new CC.

Some of the gals there said it has a rose scent.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kjae 

My personal impression of the new SFF is this... an old fashioned rose scent coupled with jasmine. A nice balance of these two, as too much jasmine can be quite heady and cloying. There is a powdery overlay. I also notice as the scent dries down or develops an additional sweetness comes into play. To me this smells cherry like, adding a ping of brightness to my nose.

Btw, I enjoy the same scents you mentioned, but can't use the Peony Jasmine formula due to the inclusion of the powder. A smell that is a migraine trigger for me. HTH's.

Editing to add, I agree with @riley1 , go over to the Wen forum for additional feedback. Many people ordered SFF when it debuted. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS - The only CC I ever had to return was the PJP - just could not take the scent.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 

I wish I'd returned mine. I so eagerly anticipated the PJP that I bought two, plus the rtm, which I never even opened. A family illness called me away, taking all priorities. I'd love to trade, even gift my unused stash. Way too powdery for me to comfortably use, even by mixing with another CC. I'll find a lucky recipient one of these days...

Super Contributor

I totally agree with everything @rochelleS said, but I would like to add ... even though it initially has that "old fashioned" rose smell - i really like how it dries down - To me, it has a much more modern scent on dry down. I have the Cleansing Conditioner and the Revitalizing Treatment Mist. The RTM really holds its scent all day for me but not in an overpowering way. I agree with the others and did not care PJP scent at all - way too strong. 

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 @rochelleS @scullychick  Thanks to you all for your comments.  There is a 32oz and moistuizer coming up fo $70.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kjae wrote:

@riley1 @rochelleS @scullychick  Thanks to you all for your comments.  There is a 32oz and moistuizer coming up fo $70.

@kjae That duo has been available for several days now. There's an active thread on the Wen forum. Do not wait too long and miss the special pricing. ❤

Editing to add that this Wen BeautyIQ Steal has been available since last Sunday @kjae @scullychick 

Super Contributor

Hello @kjae đź‘‹ 

When I first sprayed/smelled my Spring Fresh Floral RTM, I instantly liked it! But it’s the first WEN scent that smelled like a perfume to me, not a natural smell. For example, Honey lilac smells like lilacs, very natural. 

I would say it is pretty strong and it is a mix of florals, only rose really stands out to me. I am definitely not a floral person, and overwhelmingly prefer WEN fruit or food scents. I like it though! Hope that helps. 🙂