Valued Contributor
I've got many things from Amazon and have always had a good experience. Everything from DVDs to Wen. I got several 2oz Wen oils and several FAS CCs. I didn't start with Wen until Jan and had missed the Fall Apple Spice and wanted to try it. So I got one from Amazon and loved it! So went back and ordered several more!! Love it! I also get Amazon gift cards from my grocery store and they give me fuel perks! So when I'm planning an order I go to the store ( I also work there in the Pharmacy, so very convenient! ) and get a gift card, then I get gas points and save at the pump too! I wish my store sold QVC gift cards, lol!! If you want a past seasonal CC Amazon is a good place to get it IMO. I also got several FAS 2oz RTMs for $4.95. I think because it wasn't too popular there must have been quite a bit left over. I wish they had the FAS or SOB oils! I would buy them out!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

I get my Amazon gift cards at my local grocery store (Giant Eagle) For every 50 dollar purchase of just about anything I get twenty cents off of gas. I build until my gas is free (not really if the prices are higher it might be false economy, but it makes me happy).

I love Amazon. In our area, no shipping or tax. I am sure that will change but in the meantime the best service around. And they do go after their vendor for not keeping their customers happy.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/22/2014 Kjelle said:
On 6/22/2014 HonnyBrown said:

If you check the feedback of the seller, as well as the product description, that will give you a good idea of whether the product is authentic Wen.

GR is my primary source for my Wen products. They offer better prices and free shipping to members. If you order from them, you are on auto-delivery and easy pay. You can cancel anytime through the automated system. Their customer service is awesome, and they try to keep their customers happy!

I also had good luck with GR, cancelling was no problem. It took a couple calls to get a kit off the bill that I never received, but that is not unusual and they did take it off. Just be aware they don't always carry seasonals, and they don't carry 32s or oils.

Correct, they carry 12 ounce CCs for the intro kit and for samples, and the 16 ounce CCs.

They carry the seasonals, but they don't carry BGT. I think that's why the 16 ounce BGT is higher on QVC; no competition. I'm going to stockpile SHP through them.

I really, *really* wish they carried the oils! I contact them at least once a month and bug them to carry oils and 32 ounces.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.