Honored Contributor

WEN does the summer seasonal make its' debut?

My seasonal 32 oz doesn't ship until mid-AUGUST!! I did not delay it, that is just the date it said it will ship and it will not let me choose and earlier date. I hope they don't run out and cancel my AD (like has been happening lately!) since it is later in the summer!

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN does the summer seasonal make its' debut?

June 1 is the debut date although sometime 16oz btls will get on the site 1 or 2 days early. I know WCM out just a smidge early like that.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

June 1 is the debut date although sometime 16oz btls will get on the site 1 or 2 days early. I know WCM out just a smidge early like that.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I remember you ordered your 32oz A-D late, and your shipments were scheduled for every 90 days...did you receive the earlier shipments as late as scheduled, or were they able to be bumped up earlier?
Super Contributor

I just checked mine and it's due to ship 6-21
Honored Contributor

On 4/27/2014 WenGirl42 said: I remember you ordered your 32oz A-D late, and your shipments were scheduled for every 90 days...did you receive the earlier shipments as late as scheduled, or were they able to be bumped up earlier?

no, they were not able to be bumped up to an earlier day, although I thought I read a thread on here that said not to worry, they'd be shipped earlier than the date they listed but they never came earlier. I ended up cancelling the spring one anyway but it always kept the same (late) ship date. I just hope they don't cancel it on me and it would be nice to have it earlier in the summer rather than late summer but it looks like that is when it will be.

Honored Contributor

On 4/27/2014 Angel1948 said: I just checked mine and it's due to ship 6-21

Did you do your 32 oz AD later too or did you order it when it was first introduced? If it debuts on June 1, I am surprised the 32 oz won't ship until later in the month.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Kjelle!

Respected Contributor

On 4/27/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 4/27/2014 WenGirl42 said: I remember you ordered your 32oz A-D late, and your shipments were scheduled for every 90 days...did you receive the earlier shipments as late as scheduled, or were they able to be bumped up earlier?

no, they were not able to be bumped up to an earlier day, although I thought I read a thread on here that said not to worry, they'd be shipped earlier than the date they listed but they never came earlier. I ended up cancelling the spring one anyway but it always kept the same (late) ship date. I just hope they don't cancel it on me and it would be nice to have it earlier in the summer rather than late summer but it looks like that is when it will be.

Gotcha. I remember Cooper saying they were going to be able to be moved up too (or at least implying it). I would try calling or e-mailing QVC CS in late May/early June and asking...every time I have wanted to do something the online system wouldn't let me do, I've been able to do it by contacting CS. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

On 4/27/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 4/27/2014 HappyDaze said:

Gotcha. I remember Cooper saying they were going to be able to be moved up too (or at least implying it). I would try calling or e-mailing QVC CS in late May/early June and asking...every time I have wanted to do something the online system wouldn't let me do, I've been able to do it by contacting CS. Good luck!

Hey good idea, I will give that a try! Thanks!