Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

WEN body washes-anyone else have this problem?

LOVE love WEN CC, have used all the diff kinds without any problems. I do prefer the POM because it's gluten free, but I can still use the other ones.

Hadnt tried the Body Cleansers until the last TSV and now I really wish I hadnt opened them. I have three (POM, LAV & TT). Only the LAV is unopened so maybe I can give to someone. Th other two I opened and used once. Tried POM first, felt like my skin was on fire. Burning, itching. My skin was red, dry, itching for days. A week later I decided to try the TT (dumb idea, I know) first of all, the smell was horrible and I use the hair TT and dont mind it. The Body wash was just ugh...even DH said he could smell it all the way downstairs, he said it smelled like a carwash. But worse, same thing-burning, itching, red skin. And it lasted for days!! I had to put oatmeal lotion on about 10x a day. Was like I had a really bad sunburn

I've only seen glowing reviews about this product so didn't want to bring it up, but now I am curious. Wish I hadnt opened these, what a waste. Has anything like this happened to anyone else here? TIA! yogagirl