Super Contributor

WEN and Animals. Please, I could use some help. Thanks!

Hiya girls...I'm sorry for yet another WEN thread {#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}but after a long time, I'm finally ordering. I did get the TSV in Lavender and the Fig Styling Creme already for myself. I was thinking of also getting the 6pc set of all the flavors??? Addict that I am. I've watched WEN for SO long, now I'm so ready to just dive right in!!!

Watching the show today its been hard for me to keep up. Yeah, its a little confusing for me.

My ears piped up when he mentioned animals!!! I missed alot of what he said regarding animals and his 'angel' dogs. Heres where I need HELP. One of my kitties has allergies and takes a Steroid Shot every six weeks. Man would I LOVE to not give this to her! By the end of the six weeks, her pretty all black fur is like a snowball of dry skin and she licks her front paws bare to the skin. She looks like she has 2 racing stripes down her arms, my poor baby. {Yes, I do brush her everyday, but its not enough}. My HealthFoodStoreGuy suggested I squirt Flasxseed Oil down her once a day in a dropper. Like thats going to last...and I know how awful the stuff tastes.

Could you wonderfal gals guide me in the right direction of what I should get to help my kitties dry skin and allergies. She won't put up with being washed, but I can't help but wonder if a Cleansing Creme could be massaged into her or one of the Sprays?

And may I ask for re-assurance...since kitties do wash themselves a whole lot more than dogs. That ingesting WEN, won't be bad for her? {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Thankyou SO much!!!