Honored Contributor

WEN - TSVs & Gallons - calendar year timetable (general overview)

[ Edited ]

-- 

As other Wenners have already mentioned, the Wen Fall TSV is likely to somewhere between the last weekend in August and the first weekend in September. Generally, it seems to be scheduled on a saturday around the time of the Labor Day weekend.

More generally, this is the general "specials" schedule that Wen has followed on QVC since 2009:

--

Spring TSV - generally in March but occasionally in April

--

June Gallons - Core Cleansing Conditioner Gallons for the month of June (recently expanded to include Kids gallons and, as of this June, selected Seasonal gallons 

--

Fall TSV - generally on a saturday, around the time of the Labor Day weekend

--

613 Gallons in Fall - sometime in the fall, for the past two year it has been presented in the middle of September.

a) Chaz has mentioned that BGT Gallons will also be available sometime this fall. A lot of Wenners (including me) think that this will coincide with the 613 Gallons presentations... but no one knows for sure, especially since this will be the first Fall launch of the BGT Gallons. Last June, a limited number of BGT Gallons were available in June and they sold out really quickly.

b) Additionally, I wonder if MIF Gallons will also be available this Fall. Does anyone have any information about that? -- * December TSV - generally either the first or second saturday of December.

--

You can find more detailed information on the Wen TSVs and specials in the Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 - items in TSV kits and prices - items in TSV kits and prices thread. I haven't updated the thread since last summer, but I intend to bring it up-to-date later this summer. That said, the thread has 4-5 years of info on past Wen TSVs and specials which should provide a more detailed overview about how they are scheduled during the year.

Enjoy!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - TSVs & Gallons - calendar year timetable (general overview)

[ Edited ]

-- 

As other Wenners have already mentioned, the Wen Fall TSV is likely to somewhere between the last weekend in August and the first weekend in September. Generally, it seems to be scheduled on a saturday around the time of the Labor Day weekend.

More generally, this is the general "specials" schedule that Wen has followed on QVC since 2009:

--

Spring TSV - generally in March but occasionally in April

--

June Gallons - Core Cleansing Conditioner Gallons for the month of June (recently expanded to include Kids gallons and, as of this June, selected Seasonal gallons 

--

Fall TSV - generally on a saturday, around the time of the Labor Day weekend

--

613 Gallons in Fall - sometime in the fall, for the past two year it has been presented in the middle of September.

a) Chaz has mentioned that BGT Gallons will also be available sometime this fall. A lot of Wenners (including me) think that this will coincide with the 613 Gallons presentations... but no one knows for sure, especially since this will be the first Fall launch of the BGT Gallons. Last June, a limited number of BGT Gallons were available in June and they sold out really quickly.

b) Additionally, I wonder if MIF Gallons will also be available this Fall. Does anyone have any information about that? -- * December TSV - generally either the first or second saturday of December.

--

You can find more detailed information on the Wen TSVs and specials in the Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 - items in TSV kits and prices - items in TSV kits and prices thread. I haven't updated the thread since last summer, but I intend to bring it up-to-date later this summer. That said, the thread has 4-5 years of info on past Wen TSVs and specials which should provide a more detailed overview about how they are scheduled during the year.

Enjoy!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - TSVs & Gallons - calendar year timetable (general overview)

When did Chaz mention that the BGT gallons will be available in the fall? All the posts I've seen so far has said that we don't know if BGT gallons would be available. Maybe I just missed something?