Frequent Contributor

Hi!

I received my WEN Summer Honey Peach cleansing conditioner and it seems much more watered down from the one I had ordered last year.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Also, are some summer seasonals more thicker than others? If so, which ones have a thicker formula?

Thanks so much, have a beautiful day and stay safe!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Seasonals Question??

[ Edited ]

If you don't get the answers you are looking for, you might ask in the WEN forum, under My Favorite Brand. I know there are a lot of WENNERS who absolutely LOVE the Summer Honey Peach. It is a big hit! Some of the WEN forum people go directly to that forum instead of looking at the posts under other topics/headings. Heart

Or......you can ask the moderators to move this thread to that forum. 

Respected Contributor

@jettaforce 

I've used Summer Honey Peach before but don't currently have any to check. I think the heat has really done a number on things... I just got some foot scrub that was supposed to be a cream/gel texture. When I opened the package I shook the tube and could hear it slush around. I put it in my refrigerator for about two hours and it went back to the texture I thought it should be.

Just my observation and solution.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Frequent Contributor

Hi🙋🏼‍♀️, Thank you so much. That definitely could be it. Have a beautiful evening stay safe!