Valued Contributor
Hello everyone. Are you guys experiencing a delay with your auto delivery? Mine has been stuck in process for seven days. It has never taken so long.
Formally NewtoWen
Regular Contributor

Re: WEN Salon Experience TSV

Weird...I got mine Tuesday. I would call.

Valued Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Greenqueen said:

Weird...I got mine Tuesday. I would call.

Thanks you. I doubled my order, I wonder if that has something to do with the delay. I'm worried it may get cancelled. This is my favorite TSV.
Formally NewtoWen
Regular Contributor

I also received mine this week. I would definitely call customer service, Newtowen.

Honored Contributor

I got an email 3/6 saying they were getting ready to ship. I ordered a BGT and SAM set.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Thank you guys. I finally got a notification that it had shipped over the weekend and the UPS tracking shows my TT sets should be delivered Wednesday. I'm so glad. I was starting to worry they may have run out and my order would be cancelled. Liked I said before, this was my favorite TSV ever, so I after I saw the trend of the QVC price increase with the new TSVs, I doubled my order for the TT and the BGT sets. My BGT set should be shipped by the end of the month. I now get the meaning of stocking up like others here talked about before. For $60, a full size (32oz) CC, a remoist, styling cream and the volumizer, is hard deal to pass, especially since I use all and now my husband besides using his WEN MEN uses the styling creams. So, while I decided not to order the new TSV, I will be enjoying the shows.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Newtowen said: Thank you guys. I finally got a notification that it had shipped over the weekend and the UPS tracking shows my TT sets should be delivered Wednesday. I'm so glad. I was starting to worry they may have run out and my order would be cancelled. Liked I said before, this was my favorite TSV ever, so I after I saw the trend of the QVC price increase with the new TSVs, I doubled my order for the TT and the BGT sets. My BGT set should be shipped by the end of the month. I now get the meaning of stocking up like others here talked about before. For $60, a full size (32oz) CC, a remoist, styling cream and the volumizer, is hard deal to pass, especially since I use all and now my husband besides using his WEN MEN uses the styling creams. So, while I decided not to order the new TSV, I will be enjoying the shows.

This tsv is also a better choice for many who can't use BGT and may not want to try the new Fig formula. I also order this configuration on AD and am very thankful that I did since I really don't need anymore 613 cleansing conditioner.

Honored Contributor

I just got my 2 Salon experience sets my UPS this morning. My UPS is always delivered around 5:15pm so this was odd.

Mine still shows "in process" on line.

That's happened before for me. It's rare, but it happens.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I tried to post before, but something went wrong and the post got deleted. I got my TSV TT sets yesterday at work. So yesterday I was enjoying the shows thinking what a great deal I had and so glad again I doubled my order. Now I just have to wait until my BGT is delivered probably at the beginning of the month and I am set for a good while until the next September TSV.
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

I hate WEN! UGH~!