Esteemed Contributor

WOW! is the only word I can come up with.

Ordered the brush when Chaz was in town. Alredy received it yesterday. Woo-hoo!

Did both cleansings with BGT this morning. What a wonderful smell! Put a teaspoon of BGT re-most, and left it for about three hours. I work from home, so I can afford this luxury time-wise.

I was so lazy to wash it off.....But then remembered about new brush, and took another shower. Boy, I am such happy camper now!

I used again BGT (all the way) SC and VHS. Then I did a light blow with my new WEN Brush.....It was so EASY! it was so QUICK!

My hair did not look like this since I was 16 years old! It is clean. It is full of body. It is moist and volumnious. Haven!

Ladies, having WEN experiences, it's like being young again! It is fun, it is easy, and it makes one feel and look beautiful!

Anyone with me? I would guess - YES!

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Round Styling Brush!

Happy to hear you like the wen brush...I love them too. I need to get a large wen brush, I only have the medium size. The wen brush really helps smooth the hair doesn't it?

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

Yep. I sure does help to smooth and style. Also easy and quick to use. I got medium size. Perfect!

When my hair is a little longer, imagine I am saying this! I could not have it past my chin anymore, and actually was contemplating even shaving it off to give it a new start. Well, now - when my hair with WEN is longer, I'll get a small brush to try some curls, and maybe a large one to try absolutely streight hair style.

Boar bristles supposedly do wonders to the hair.

Women used to brush with boar brushes (remember 100 strokes before bed time?), to distribute natural sebum oil from the scalp to the ends, and keep hair healthy. Well, for this purpose brushes must be differently shaped - flat, I'd guess.

I checked for brushes like that, and found Ibiza - expensive. Ibiza brushes have boar bristles with nylon, and boar bristles only. For thick, coarse hair, and for thin, fine hair accordingly. They too have round styling brushes, but I'd rather trust Chaz - he is genious when it comes to anything about the hair.

Respected Contributor

The medium-size brush enabled me to finally learn to do a decent blowout! I have chin-length, slightly wavy hair cut in a long-layered bob. To get it to look right, I always used a curling brush, the In-styler or a flatiron. Since WEN and that brush, no more hot styling tools! My hair is much better for it, too.

Esteemed Contributor

That's what I talking about!

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, having WEN experiences, it's like being young again! It is fun, it is easy, and it makes one feel and look beautiful!

Anyone with me? I would guess - YES!

I'm with you! I totally agree! Smile

Occasional Contributor

I completely agree! I love Wen and have been using it for over 4 years! My hair has never been better!! Thicker and stronger! Shiny too!
Occasional Contributor

I am hoping Chaz comes out with a flat boar brush just for general brushing!
Super Contributor

how is his brush different from others?

Trusted Contributor

You ladies are far more talented then I am, then. Seriously. I tried the brush a few times and I can't do it. It's less a problem with the brush than a problem coordinating the brush with the dryer with the nozzle on. The front of my hair is difficult enough, but I can't reach the back for anything. I don't know how anyone does the back of their hair with the dryer/nozzle and brush together. I think my arms are too short!

The brush itself I am not super impressed with. I feel like the bristles are so dense that they seem to just brush the top layer of hair. It feels like the brush is just matting my hair down. I'm probably just not using it correctly. Or else it doesn't work as well for fine hair?