Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - Revised and updated hits and shows for June... straight from the horse's mouth

Thanks bebe! I won't be able to watch all shows but I will pay close attention to the ones you pointed out for the OTO. I don't want to miss out on that.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - Revised and updated hits and shows for June... straight from the horse's mouth

On 5/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thanks bebe! I won't be able to watch all shows but I will pay close attention to the ones you pointed out for the OTO. I don't want to miss out on that.

HappyDaze, lol, you and me too!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

Thank you, that was so helpful! QVC is still so confusing to me, glad there are helpful people on these forums that already know the best ways to shop!
Trusted Contributor

On 5/15/2014 bebe777 said:

Friday - 6/13

* 10pm - midnight -- Wen by Chaz Dean (possible OTO)

Note: the 613 Eau de Toilette is likely to be presented today

Note: there are a lot of beauty shows scheduled today, so Chaz is likely to have segments in most of them.

yes there are 3 hits along with the 1 and 2 hour shows on 6/13 Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

nm

Honored Contributor

Wow... this is amazing!!! THANK YOU for doing this! : )

Valued Contributor

Thanks for all the work, I’m marking my calendar as I type.

Honored Contributor

not too much longer before SHP will be here with all the goodies!

Bruingirl, do you know if the new SHP mousse will have that special glossing complex that he put in the 613 mousse?

Honored Contributor

okiebug posted this on a separate thread, but I wanted to make sure it didn't get lost so I'm reposting it here:

I just got an email that the show scheduled for Tuesday evening, June 3, from 5-6 pm EDT has been moved up to Monday evening, June 2, same time, 5-6 pm EDT. It's replacing the second hour of "Food Fest". The tarte show was moved also, from 4-5 pm up to 2-3 pm on Tues.

Contributor

I'm So excited, I'm like a little kid at Christmas Smiley Happy Thank you ladies for keeping all of us so informed & up to date Smiley Happy OTO's rock! And I love the warm honey scent of the SHP, just sayin Smiley Happy