Esteemed Contributor

WEN Remoists - can't decide!

Has anyone used both the tea tree and cucumber aloe remoists? I want to buy the 8 oz of one and can't decide! I prefer one that rinses easier as that's one problem I sometimes encounter with remoists. Is the cucumber aloe remoist clarifying, like the cc - and does the tea tree have the same cc qualities as well?

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Remoists - can't decide!

okay I think it is more about the scents that you like. You don't really put it on your scalp so in terms of the benefits of TT Oil you wouldn't experience that. I think that they all rinse out equally. POM might be the lightest and FIG the most moisturizing for the hair shaft and ends. But that might just be my humble opinion and not actual fact. HTH.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks! POM and Fig cc's are so challenging to rinse fully from my hair - so I wasn't considering them. But if the remoists wouldn't have the same issue- maybe I will. I was thinking cucumber aloe might be the easiest to rinse since the cc is a clarifying formula.

Trusted Contributor

yes - I like the Cucumber Aloe also, so go with that. I have used them all but just have a personal preference for FIG. You will be happy with whatever you choose. The WEN Re-moists are a HG for me. This is a great deal with the WEN Comb included.

Respected Contributor

I'm pretty sure Chaz said that you should just pick the scent that you like the best. Like I said before, to me there's no difference in how they wash out. The consistency is the same for the re-moists I've tried.

Contributor

The CA seems to make my hair a little softer than TT.

I have/use POM, TT, CA and BGT remoist.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought CA, thanks all!

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 HSB1204 said:

I'm pretty sure Chaz said that you should just pick the scent that you like the best. Like I said before, to me there's no difference in how they wash out. The consistency is the same for the re-moists I've tried.

I agree that you should just buy the scent that you like the most. I don't use the remoist often and have just used the POM and BGT formulas but didn't find any difference in the consistency of the product.